We're working hard to ensure the Nintendo Switch version of GameMaker Studio 2 retains the already excellent functionality of the engine, and we are committed to supporting developers and studios who are keen to make the jump to Nintendo's record-breaking console.
Well it was of course confirmed to be a fake after the creator of the sham video revealed it as so, but now we have the real 5.0 update and it's a crushing disappointment.More news: Bills have 'some interest' in QB Sam Bradford — NFL free agency
The new system update also enables users to add specific software titles to their whitelist using the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app.
The Switch Parental Controls app - allowing users to access Parental Controls for their console - has been updated to v1.5 on iOS (and presumably soon to Android).More news: A Whippet named Tease wins best in show at Crufts
To keep the Parental Controls PIN private, the default method for PIN entry has been changed to entering using the Control Stick and buttons instead of the on-screen number pad.
The Controllers menu has also been updated to display the grip colors of your Pro Controller.More news: Democrat holds slim lead on eve of PA-18 election, poll finds
The Nintendo Switch will automatically download the firmware 5.0.0 firmware while it is connected online. In addition, captured videos in the Album will be restricted by Parental Controls depending on the Restricted Software setting and Software Rating Organization. When a bedtime alarm is set, play will be restricted from the set time until 06:00 the following day.
- Ryan Coogler Pens Heartfelt Letter to Ava DuVernay
- Bollywood Singer Aditya Narayan Arrested For Rash Driving
- World stocks bask in U.S. jobs data glow
- After Ivan Rakitic, Philippe Coutinho supports Neymar's Barcelona return from PSG
- Budget session of Parliament: Stalemate on Day 6, protests continue
- Rad claims fourth gold medal for Ukraine at 2018 Winter Paralympics
- WOMEN'S NCAA: UConn, Irish, Louisville, Miss St top seeds
- Victor of $560M Powerball jackpot can stay anonymous, U.S. state judge rules
- Mohammed Shami row : Kolkata police seek details of cricketer's travel from BCCI
- ''Bookkeeper of Auschwitz'' Oskar Groening dies before starting sentence