We're working hard to ensure the Nintendo Switch version of GameMaker Studio 2 retains the already excellent functionality of the engine, and we are committed to supporting developers and studios who are keen to make the jump to Nintendo's record-breaking console.
Well it was of course confirmed to be a fake after the creator of the sham video revealed it as so, but now we have the real 5.0 update and it's a crushing disappointment.More news: Hillary Clinton: United States "doesn't deserve Trump"
The new system update also enables users to add specific software titles to their whitelist using the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app.
The Switch Parental Controls app - allowing users to access Parental Controls for their console - has been updated to v1.5 on iOS (and presumably soon to Android).More news: Drunk bride crashed vehicle en route to nuptials, cops say — WEDDING CRASHER
To keep the Parental Controls PIN private, the default method for PIN entry has been changed to entering using the Control Stick and buttons instead of the on-screen number pad.
The Controllers menu has also been updated to display the grip colors of your Pro Controller.More news: Budget session of Parliament: Stalemate on Day 6, protests continue
The Nintendo Switch will automatically download the firmware 5.0.0 firmware while it is connected online. In addition, captured videos in the Album will be restricted by Parental Controls depending on the Restricted Software setting and Software Rating Organization. When a bedtime alarm is set, play will be restricted from the set time until 06:00 the following day.
- Calm before the storm? North Korea still mum on Trump summit
- Rad claims fourth gold medal for Ukraine at 2018 Winter Paralympics
- Experts Are Investigating A Cluster Of Lung-Related Deaths In Dentists
- Federer wins, Djokovic out at Indian Wells
- Apple Maps Now Shows Bike Sharing Stations in Montreal, Toronto and Beyond
- US House speaker urges Donald Trump to drop new tariffs plan
- Bollywood Singer Aditya Narayan Arrested For Rash Driving
- Bills have 'some interest' in QB Sam Bradford — NFL free agency
- Oregon Ducks to open NCAA women's tournament against Seattle
- Ryan Coogler Pens Heartfelt Letter to Ava DuVernay