The bride submitted to a blood test and signed a criminal citation for DUI before she was released to her fiancee, according to Sgt. Chriswell Scott of the Marana Police Department.
Marana Police arrested 32-year-old Amber Young around 10:30 a.m. Monday following a three-car accident, Fox News reports.
She was handcuffed and put into the back of a police vehicle at 10.30am yesterday in Marana, Arizona, 30 miles north of Tuscon.More news: NASA's People's Assembly Suspended
A picture issued by the Marana Police Department shows the bride-to-be in handcuffs being ushered into the back of a patrol auto on a busy road.
Scott tweeted, "Don't drive impaired, till death do we part doesn't need any help".
One person was transported with minor injuries, ' he wrote.More news: Spotify Enlists Its Users to Add Music Metadata
Young told officers it was her wedding day.
"This could've turned out way worse than it did", Scott said.
- A photo of a woman arrested for a DUI, and handcuffed while wearing her apparent wedding dress has gone viral.More news: Ryan Coogler Pens Heartfelt Letter to Ava DuVernay
- John Cena Challenges The Undertaker to a Match at WrestleMania
- Democrat holds slim lead on eve of PA-18 election, poll finds
- Hillary Clinton: United States "doesn't deserve Trump"
- Iowa state senator Bill Dix caught kissing lobbyist in bar
- Top 10 NFL Free Agents On The Market
- Federer wins, Djokovic out at Indian Wells
- 'Chilling': Virat Kohli shares picture of wife Anushka Sharma kissing him
- Jürgen Klopp: Liverpool will carry on paying big money in transfer market
- Mohammed Shami row : Kolkata police seek details of cricketer's travel from BCCI
- Calm before the storm? North Korea still mum on Trump summit