Playback singer Udit Narayan's son Aditya landed in a fresh trouble on Monday after he was arrested in a case of road accident.
The auto driver and passenger Rajkumar Baburao Palekar (64) sustained head injuries whereas onboard passenger Surekha Ankush Shivekar's (32) left leg got fractured as the autorickshaw turned turtle after the accident. According to the police, the incident took place on Monday afternoon, when Aditya was driving his sedan on the Lokhandwala back road in Andheri (West), when his vehicle allegedly crashed into the autorickshaw in front of it.More news: Calm before the storm? North Korea still mum on Trump summit
A case has been registered against him under Section 338 and 279 Indian Penal Code. Aditya's medical test is being conducted at Cooper Hospital to ascertain if he was drunk at the time. "Mr. Narayan took both of them to Kokilaben Ambani Hospital in Andheri for treatment".
Aditya's Mercedes Benz rammed into the auto-rickshaw from behind in front of the Indralok Building, Lokhandwala Back Road in Andheri West, the official said.More news: Drunk bride crashed vehicle en route to nuptials, cops say — WEDDING CRASHER
Aditya misjudged a U-turn and hit the auto-rickshaw from the rear. "If I don t strip you, then my name is not Aditya Narayan", he was caught shouting. The woman has pressed charges on him and filed a complaint with the Versova Police Station.
The episode had taken place when Narayan, travelling on Raipur-Mumbai IndiGo flight 6E-258, used "unparliamentary language" with a female staff member of the airline. He was not allowed to board a Mumbai-bound flight until he apologised to the ground staff and paid Rs 12,900.More news: 'Chilling': Virat Kohli shares picture of wife Anushka Sharma kissing him
- Broadcom's proposed Qualcomm bid blocked on security grounds
- So who is the worst Premier League manager ever, Jose?
- Top 10 NFL Free Agents On The Market
- Hillary Clinton: United States "doesn't deserve Trump"
- Jürgen Klopp: Liverpool will carry on paying big money in transfer market
- Bills have 'some interest' in QB Sam Bradford — NFL free agency
- US House speaker urges Donald Trump to drop new tariffs plan
- WOMEN'S NCAA: UConn, Irish, Louisville, Miss St top seeds
- ''Bookkeeper of Auschwitz'' Oskar Groening dies before starting sentence
- Federer wins, Djokovic out at Indian Wells