A host of stage favorites will lend their voices to Central Park, Apple's first animated show to be announced as part of its upcoming rollout of original series. Kevin Larsen will produce alongside Brillstein Entertainment Partners, who are executive producing. Central Park is labeled as a "new musical animated comedy" that follows a family of caretakers, who live in Central Park, who end up saving the park and the world. It centers on a family of caretakers, who live and work in the NY park and end up saving the park- and the world.More news: PLANET ALPHA Is Coming To All Major Systems Thanks To Team17
Bouchard will remain busy; not only is Bob's Burgers continuing at FOX, but a movie has been in development for a while. Perhaps Apple made a more generous offer or For's TV studio wants to put its content on more distribution platforms.
Produced by 20th Century Fox Television - where Bouchard is under an overall deal - "Central Park" stars Gad, Leslie Odom Jr., Titus Burgess, Kristen Bell, Stanley Tucci, Daveed Diggs, and Kathryn Hahn.More news: Jets now top National Football League in cap Space
No word as yet on how long it's going to be before Apple starts distributing this new animated comedy series.
The tech giant's first animated series received an order for two 13-episode seasons of the show.More news: ELN Says Ready to Resume Peace Talks with Colombian Gov't
- Tesla suspended Model 3 production in late February
- Hearthstone kicks off the Year of the Raven with The Witchwood expansion
- Raiders release CB Sean Smith, RT Marshall Newhouse
- Family files lawsuit over lost embryos at OH hospital
- Nagaland: Former CM Zeliang under NIA radar in extortion case
- Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos soiled himself during win over Eibar
- Bills Trade Cordy Glenn to Bengals
- Bradenton's gas prices are nearly a nickel cheaper this week
- Ten People Face Drug-Related Charges
- Trump reiterates call for death penalty for drug dealers