McGraw's wife, singer Faith Hill, later came out to tell the audience he could not continue with the performance.
"He's been super dehydrated".More news: 'October' team to connect with fans live on trailer launch day
His wife, Faith Hill, addressed the crowd following the incident.
Fans posted messages of support and well wishes on McGraw's social media. She had made the decision that he would not return to the stage.
A representative for McGraw issued a statement saying McGraw was attended to by local medical staff on-site and will be fine. McGraw was performing as part of the three-day Country to Country festival in the U.K. He had performed on Friday in London and on Saturday in Glasgow. Hill and McGraw were the headliners, along with Little Big Town and Kacey Musgraves.More news: MSU earns 3 seed in Midwest Region of NCAA Tournament
McGraw will have several weeks to rest up, as his next scheduled show is a Richmond, Virginia, gig on May 31, when the Soul2Soul tour resumes its North American run.
McGraw has been in the news lately for his stance in favor of gun control.
On 3 March, he praised the U.S. sporting goods store Dick's, after it raised the minimum age for anyone buying guns or ammunition to 21 years.More news: Kawhi Leonard: Could return vs. Pelicans
Tim and Faith have been married since 1996 and share three daughters.
- Renee Baio reveals she was diagnosed with a brain disease
- 'Armed' PAOK owner invades pitch, confronts referee after late confusion
- Cowboys miss NCAA Tournament, will host NIT game
- Melrose Raises Offer for GKN to $11.2 Billion to Sway Investors
- Scam and stealing offences, Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Kyrie Irving Exits Game With Knee Soreness
- Raid on Iran's Diplomatic Residence in Vienna: Attacker Shot Dead
- Japan ministry admits doctoring documents linked to PM's wife
- Fiorentina pay tribute to Davide Astori during win over Benevento
- Warren Gatland celebrates 'a job done' as Wales conquer Italy