City may be able to deliver the ultimate insult to their local rivals United by winning the league title at Old Trafford.
"Pep Guardiola has been fined 20,000 pound and warned as to his future conduct after admitting an FA charge for wearing a political message, specifically a yellow ribbon, in breach of The FA's kit and advertising regulations", the official FA spokesperson said in a statement on Friday.
Guardiola, meanwhile, will have to plan without Sergio Aguero tonight after his leading marksman picked up a knee injury in training. "Benjamin might think he is strong enough to play like before the injury but that is not going to happen".
"He came back and trained on Thursday".
Soriano put that down to the plan that City have had in place over the past decade and sees no reason why they can not become bigger than Real Madrid and Barcelona in this particular bout. They did very good things that helped Spanish football. "It's just from my experience, and I don't like it".More news: José Mourinho says United have 'die or live' week ahead
Silva is considered one of the greatest players in City's history, playing a key role in Premier League title triumphs in the 2011-12 and 2013-14 seasons.
Meanwhile, David Silva is available to return after missing the Basel clash due to personal reasons.
He will then return to Spain after the game to be with his family while the rest of City's first team squad fly to Abu Dhabi for warm weather training.
"When we go to Abu Dhabi he will stay here and in Spain because, again, family is the most important thing".
"What has happened has happened".More news: Flake Calls for 2020 Trump Primary Challenger
"Hopefully he can solve [the situation] as soon as possible, his lovely kid can grow and grow back at home and he can stay with us all days".
When speaking on Silva's technical ability and what he has meant to the Club, Guardiola had this to say: "He's been one of the best players in the past decade and he's so good".
Guardiola said: "He has been here for a long time and is playing in a high level".
"He is a huge competitor, one of the hugest competitors I've had as a football player. He makes a step forward and that is so important". "Fernandinho and Raheem Sterling are much better", Guardiola said.More news: OJ Simpson confessed to murdering Nicole & Ron
- Auburn faces Charleston on Friday in return to NCAA Tournament
- Team spirit the key as Ireland take title in their suits
- Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket 2018: Where to Download Complete Bracket
- The Best 2018 TicketGuardian 500 Lineup — Fantasy NASCAR Picks
- Jamie Carragher apologises for spitting incident involving Manchester United fans
- I have no problem with Bale, he's fundamental to Real, Zidane says
- Warriors drop second in a row with loss to Timberwolves
- Automakers respond to Trump's proposed steel, aluminum import tariff increases
- West Ham co-owner 'hit by coin' in crowd trouble
- Trump Is 'Not Backing Down' on Tariffs Plan