A single system to light your home smarter - inside and out created to be easy to install, the Philips Hue outdoor range works seamlessly with the rest of the products in the Philips Hue smart lighting family. The Philips HueInara (MSRP $49.99, 800 lumens), Lucca (MSRP $59.99, 800 lumens) and Ludere (MSRP $129.99, 2600 lumens) luminaires offer great light distribution, and are ideal for use next to a front or back door or above a garage.
We knew that the Philips Hue outdoor range was coming - we were told as much in January at CES - and now we've got the juicy price and spec details, along with the names of the outdoor lights that will be hitting USA stores in the summer.More news: California Special Mustang drops just in time for spring break
Philips on Monday announced its Philips Hue outdoor lineup will launch in the U.S. and Europe in July. The spotlight Philips Hue Lily costs $270 and comes with three lights, while the Calla is $129 and is created to illuminate pathways - both have access to 16 million different colors.
Security features make even more sense in an outdoor environment too - lighting is a known deterrent against burglaries, with Hue's Home & Away function letting you set up a timed lighting routine to give the impression of your presence even when you're absent from a property. There's also the Hue Calla, which seems to function as lighting that's more general goal.More news: Akhilesh Yadav aide Naresh Agrawal joins BJP
With the Philips Hue white and color ambiance outdoor range, you can take your outdoor space to the next level, whether dining with friends, relaxing with a book, or simply beatifying your garden with colored light.
With the Hue app, you can check and control your lights wherever you are, and schedule them to switch on and off at specific times. The Hue white and color ambiance range is based on a plug and play system, making installation easy and allowing for full flexibility to position wherever you need light. The Lily base pack is priced at $279.99 and includes three light points plus accessories while the Calla bollard will set you back $129.99.More news: PSG supremo to meet Neymar as star reveals Barcelona want him back
A starter pack will cost $129.99. You can also screw the new, wet-rated Philips Hue White PAR38 light bulb (MSRP $29.99 each or $49.99 for a two-pack, 1300 lumens) into existing outdoor fixtures that use a PAR38 bulb.
- Security Forces Under Attack in Western Afghanistan
- Urgent work in US forces Tillerson to cut Africa trip short
- Goldman CEO Blankfein says report of stepping-down not from him
- Amazon Alexa calling and messaging comes to Fire, Android and iOS tablets
- Tomb Raider Games Are Getting Free Remasters on Steam
- Man Arrested in 1986 Massachusetts Murder of a Teenager
- Royal wedding: Meghan Markle could get Prince William to give her away
- Microsoft's Xbox One spring update loaded with new features
- Google's Android Wear Smartwatch OS Could Receive 'Wear OS' Rebrand
- Samsung Galaxy S9 passes scratch, burn, and bend tests with flying colours