The notch has become one of the hottest trends in Android market since the iPhone X launch. A separate report from NokiaPowerUser has shown the "hand-sketched image" of the Nokia 9 that shows the infamous - and now set to be cloned by one and all - notch. Now, it looks like the Nokia 9 will also be added to the list as well, if a new report is true.More news: Dolphins To Release Ndamukong Suh
Reports of a "notch" on the Nokia 9 come in the wake of Android P giving developers provisions to create apps compatible with display cutouts in its Developer Preview 1. HMD Global will reportedly launch the Nokia 8 Pro and Nokia 9 later this year with an upgraded processor and other new features including an iPhone X-like notch. Vivo uses Synaptics' Clear ID FS9500 in-display fingerprint sensor on its phone.More news: Lions to meet with veteran veteran RB Jonathan Stewart in scheduled visit
HMD Global, the company that holds the brand license to manufacture and sell Nokia handsets, seems to be jumping on the "notch-sporting-handset" bandwagon. The rumor mill now appears with the details of the Nokia 8 Pro pertaining to its key specs and possible pricing. As per the report, the device will come with a combination of 16 Megapixel + 16 Megapixel cameras at the back panel as Primary Camera on the device. It is also expected to feature the OZO Audio 3D technology. On the connectivity front, it will feature a USB Type C port.More news: Les Bleus! England's Six Nations dreams shattered in Paris
Furthermore, the new Nokia 8 Pro smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm's latest, Snapdragon 845 Chipset. Along with these, the company also relaunched it's 22-year-old feature phone Nokia 8110 with the support of 4G services. If the recently-concluded MWC 2018 is anything to go by, there are plenty of Android manufacturers out there adopting the cutout. This source is said to have accurately reported colour variants of the Nokia 6 (2018), previously. Google will release Android P later this year, but the first phones to get Android P will be Google's own Pixel 3 handsets. For the front, there is 13-megapixel selfie camera.
- Philips Hue Outdoor Smart Lights Coming in July
- Hubert de Givenchy's net worth: The fashion designer leaves behind a fortune
- MIT Researchers: 'Lies Spread Faster Than Truth'
- PSG supremo to meet Neymar as star reveals Barcelona want him back
- Security Forces Under Attack in Western Afghanistan
- Manchester United captain Michael Carrick to retire at end of season
- Teen killed, woman injured in Austin package bomb explosion
- Beyonce announces OTR II joint tour with husband Jay-Z
- Deadly package explosion at Austin, Texas home
- Counter-terrorism officers investigate 'punish a Muslim day' letters