Microsoft is taking another step towards maximum compatibility for its Xbox consoles. The first episode had details on Sea of Thieves, PixArk, and the Xbox version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. The upcoming Xbox spring update will already include support fro 1440p on the Xbox One X and Xbox One S for monitors, but adding support for FreeSync will allow compatible displays to sync refresh rates with Microsoft's game consoles.
When you come back to the TVs main menu to launch Netflix, for example, the Low Latency mode will be disabled and your TV will automatically return to the classic settings so you can enjoy the best experience. Freesync-compatible displays are able to sync their refresh rates directly with the Xbox One, helping to eliminate issues like tearing and stuttering, and letting the games run as smooth as possible. We have Low Framerate Compensation, which for almost 20 FreeSync monitors can sustain smooth gameplay down to around 25 FPS.More news: Philips Hue Outdoor Smart Lights Coming in July
Along with FreeSync, Xbox One users will also be introduced to the new "share to Twitter" feature, which allows users to share gameplay clips and screenshots right onto their Twitter.
Those who like to game on PC monitors will be more interested in the Freesync feature. If anyone happens to use Mixer for game streaming, they'll be able to let viewers take control of the game remotely using a virtual or physical controller.More news: Man Arrested in 1986 Massachusetts Murder of a Teenager
With a supported TV, the mode will automatically switch to a low-latency mode at the start of your game. Microsoft says the update is coming "later this spring".More news: Google's Android Wear Smartwatch OS Could Receive 'Wear OS' Rebrand
- Deadly package explosion at Austin, Texas home
- Dropbox sees IPO price between $16 and $18 per share
- Goldman CEO Blankfein says report of stepping-down not from him
- First ever MacBook Air with Retina Display leaks alongside affordable MacBook
- Oprah's advice to anyone who is running for President
- PSG supremo to meet Neymar as star reveals Barcelona want him back
- Security Forces Under Attack in Western Afghanistan
- J&K finance minister Haseeb Drabu poised to be dropped from cabinet
- Dolphins To Release Ndamukong Suh
- Hubert de Givenchy's net worth: The fashion designer leaves behind a fortune