"With Infinity War, it's coming to a climax, coming to a conclusion of seeds with all the MacGuffins in various movies, and with Untitled Avengers a year later, bringing what will be that first 22 movie arc to a finality", Feige told Entertainment Weekly in a recent interview.
Disney acquired assets from Fox for more than $50 billion in December 2017, which includes the film rights for the X-Men and Fantastic Four among other high-profile properties, including a controlling stake in Hulu's streaming service.
Actress Tessa Thompson said using "incredibly human" superhero characters has allowed the Marvel Cinematic Universe to explode into people's consciousness.More news: Bonaventure, Buffalo in the NCAA Tournament: Seeds, dates, opponents, more
Avengers: Infinity War directors Joe and Anthony Russo, along with screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely (the team behind Captain America: Civil War), know just how flimsy a character Thanos has been so far, especially as the lynchpin of an 18-movie series.
Feige remains coy, promising that he's only focused on the upcoming slate of MCU films, but we find it hard to believe that he and his talented creatives haven't already begun to plot out the integration of these fan-favorite characters. That's fine.' I think we're at a different place.
Well, given that we know Nick Fury has some experience with the weird and wacky before he'd even heard of the likes of Iron Man, Loki and the Tesseract, and that we also know that Captain Marvel will face off against the Skrulls, it's pretty interesting.More news: Australia expects waiver of new USA tariffs after Trump-Turnbull phone call
With Asgard gone boom and (I'm guessing here) New York City faring not so well, it's time for some fresh MCU bases, and Wakanda has proven itself to be immensely popular.
I think Shuri's astounding, and you'll see much more of her in our universe. "Avengers: Infinity War" releases in US theaters on April 27, 2018. "Now you can start thinking about it", is when we'll actually start thinking about it. The film will be in the 90's and you want to know the reason? .
"The notion of an ending, the notion of a finale, became very intriguing to us, in large part because you don't see it that often in this particular genre", said Marvel Studios head honcho Kevin Feige. We hadn't necessarily done anything like that before either, so there are definitely homages to our favourite '90s action films within Captain Marvel. After a pause, he added, "I would just say, yes".More news: Trump uses antisemitic dogwhistle during Gary Cohn's sendoff
- Maxine Waters: If Mueller Doesn't Get Trump, 'Stormy Will'
- Florida and Florida State prepare for first-round matchups in NCAA Tournament
- Ernie Johnson says the Buffalo Bills have made the NCAA Tournament
- West Ham co-owner 'hit by coin' in crowd trouble
- Antonio Conte to consult Chelsea players on tactics for Barcelona return
- CRAWFORD | Selection Sunday suspense: A final look at Louisville's NCAA chances
- I have no problem with Bale, he's fundamental to Real, Zidane says
- Shujaa to face England in Vancouver Sevens quarters
- Israel's Netanyahu in emergency talks amid coalition crisis
- Baylor, Saint Mary's lead snubs from the 2018 NCAA Tournament field