Kylie arrived to the bash holding hands with her best friend, Jordyn Woods, with the two wearing coordinating outfits - similar PVC leggings and puffer jackets - with Kylie in red and Jordyn in blue. Probably not being able to eat sushi lol. The alleged insider went on to say that Travis' extravagant Ferrari push present to Ky was actually purchased by the Kardashian family.
Kylie kicked things off by replying to a tweet from a fan who wanted to hear the way Stormy laughs. Kylie also reportedly knows her mom would never do anything like that and has faith in her relationship with the hip-hop artist.More news: Shoe thrown at Sharif in Lahore
'Eggos! I never liked them before i was pregnant & haven't had one since i had her.so unusual!More news: Manchester United still waiting for Sanchez to shine
During an interview in 2013, Kris explained why she chose to ditch the "Grandma" moniker, "At first I was Grandma, and all of a sudden I didn't like the way that sounded, my mom had a friend called Lovey and I thought that was the cutest name". Despite reports stating that she was expecting her first child, the reality star stayed under the radar during her entire pregnancy.
At the ripe old age of...a month and a half, Stormi already has a cult following, one to definitely rival any of the royal babies. And like her half-sister Khloe, Kylie and Travis thought they were having a baby boy at first.More news: 'Armed' PAOK owner invades pitch, confronts referee after late confusion
In another photo shared in tandem with the post, she shared a close-up shot of Stormi clutching MJ's much larger hand.
- Church of Scientology to launch TV network
- Michy Batshuayi Rescues Borussia Dortmund Following Marco Reus Contract Boost
- RWE, E.ON reshape German power sector in Innogy deal
- Utica mother charged after baby found in street
- Kawhi Leonard: Could return vs. Pelicans
- Tim McGraw collapses during Ireland concert, reports say
- Cowboys miss NCAA Tournament, will host NIT game
- Forecast: Rain develops tonight; a chance for snow late Monday
- Sensex, Nifty climb almost 1% on positive global cues
- Melrose Raises Offer for GKN to $11.2 Billion to Sway Investors