After two members of the "Keeping Up With The Kardishians" became proud mothers of their newborns, Khloe Kardashian is also ready to welcome her first child, a baby girl with boyfriend Tristan Thompson and her sisters can not be happier.
The shower was held in the Grand Ballroom of the Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles, which was moved indoors from the courtyard due to rain, according to E!
Guests were served pink champagne, pink and rose lemonade, as well as pink martinis.More news: Samsung Galaxy S9 passes scratch, burn, and bend tests with flying colours
On the wall, Khloe had also had a neon sign created which read: "Baby Thompson". Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, North West and Penelope Disick were all present for the festivities. After the party, Khlo took to Twitter to gush about her baby shower. "#AllOnAmazon #AmazonBabyRegistry", she captioned two photos of her with her sister Kourtney. The reality star is expecting her first child with partner Tristan Thompson.
The insider also reveals that Khloe Kardashian is very serious about her daughter and Tristan Thompson's son getting to spend as much time together as possible.
Kim shared behind the scenes videos on her Snapchat of her and her family at the show's taping.More news: J&K finance minister Haseeb Drabu poised to be dropped from cabinet
Khloe hasn't decided on her daughter's name yet, but she might name the baby with a name that starts with a "T" or "K".
"Tristan was there to support Khloe and she was so happy".
She spared no expense to celebrate her baby girl before she is born.More news: NCAA Tournament: TCU a 6-seed; Texas Tech heading to Dallas
"The shower is very pink with thousands of pink flowers everywhere, including hundreds of stems hanging from the ceiling that create an incredible first impression as guests walk in", an inside source told E! She said: "I feel sick every night".
- Stokes to stand trial during India series
- Intel casts doubt on report of interest in Broadcom
- Michy Batshuayi Rescues Borussia Dortmund Following Marco Reus Contract Boost
- Google Doodle honours chemist who accidentally discovered synthetic dye
- New Honor 7X Face feature unveiled; check it out
- Manchester United still waiting for Sanchez to shine
- Trump orders stiff trade tariffs, unswayed by grim warnings
- WWE Fastlane 2018: Star Ratings For All 7 Matches
- Sensex, Nifty climb almost 1% on positive global cues
- WhatsApp changes its key message deletion feature again