In the vid, you'll get a brief glimpse at the all-new story, in which Bayek must journey to the ancient capital of Thebes to investigate a awful curse that has blanketed the region. Bayek's journey brings him to the ancient city of Thebes, the mystical Valley of the Kings, and even the Egyptian underworld. Keep a careful eye out, or you might have a run-in with the Anubis-like guards that patrol the landscape - or worse, the camel-sized scorpions that make hippos and crocodiles look like stuffed animals. The Hidden Ones first raised the cap to 45 while The Curse of the Pharaohs increases it to 55. The Favor of Osiris lets you hunt in the afterlife longer by gradually refilling Bayek's tools and arrows.More news: Lions to meet with veteran veteran RB Jonathan Stewart in scheduled visit
Assassin's Creed Origins is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Non-Season Pass holders will still be able to purchase the DLC separately.More news: Bradenton's gas prices are nearly a nickel cheaper this week
If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air, interactive history lessons and non-combative fare, you might fancy Assassin's Creed Origins' Discovery Mode.
- Ruckus in Telangana house; council chairman injured as Cong MLA throws headphone
- Trump gearing up for re-election, not trade war with China
- Microsoft's Slack competitor is getting Cortana integration and message translation
- India, Pakistan accuse each other of harassing diplomatic staff
- Air Canada says systems back online
- Pakistan welcomes Iran's call for expansion of trade ties
- MIT Researchers: 'Lies Spread Faster Than Truth'
- Syrian forces advance against Ghouta rebels
- January Nebraska jobless rate matches December 2.9 percent
- Karti Chidambaram Sent to Jail