Cech has had to wait 12 games to bring up his double century of clean sheets, though Watford boss Javi Gracia is scratching his head at how he managed it.
"What can I say?" "I didn't play a lot in January so it was hard to find the rhythm".
"They all just backed off".
Following the match, Arsenal took to Twitter to relay that the team accomplished three premier league milestones, subsequently adding more feathers to the players' and teams' cap.
'I remember very well every time he refused the biggest clubs to stay at Arsenal.More news: MIT Researchers: 'Lies Spread Faster Than Truth'
Aubameyang scored in Sunday's 3-0 home win over Watford to give him three goals from six appearances for Arsenal. True it's a needed bit of confidence but we did thump Everton 5:1 and Palace 4:1, but when we go away it's just shocking and our record against the top 6 sees just one win, and with an away game at Old Trafford I don't see a second one coming. "I believe I got this far through my work ethic". Thus, worry not! As there are no issues with celebrating Petr Cech's latest record-breaking achievement: picking up his 200th clean sheet in the Premier League!
"His [Cech's] situation shows how football is, in one week he has gone from hell to heaven".
Arsenal have lost four of their last five games in the Premier League to fall a long way behind north London rivals Tottenham Hotspur, who are in fourth spot.
After Petr Cech saved a Deeney penalty on the goalkeeper's way to a 200th Premier League clean sheet, Bellerin was quick to aim a barb at Deeney over social media. The North Londoners looked nearly unrecognisable from their game against Brighton last week, but they'll have a long way to go before they're back in their fans' good books, and their inconsistency will no doubt be the cause of much frustration.More news: Bradenton's gas prices are nearly a nickel cheaper this week
"The spirit kept us out of trouble. We'll try to do our best in this end of the season and of course [hope fans] come to the stadium".
"I selected my team to have the chance to win the game and also rest some players I did not want to get injured".
Towards the end of the video, Mkhitaryan says to the fans: "You know we are always playing for the fans and it doesn't matter if they could have come today or not".More news: Air Canada says systems back online
- Karti Chidambaram Sent to Jail
- India, Pakistan accuse each other of harassing diplomatic staff
- Philips Hue Outdoor Smart Lights Coming in July
- Cardinals expected to release Adrian Peterson Monday
- INDvAUS, Women's 1st ODI: Nicole Bolton's century guides visitors to emphatic win
- Manchester United captain Michael Carrick to retire at end of season
- Microsoft's Slack competitor is getting Cortana integration and message translation
- Apple Acquires 'Texture', a Digital Magazine Subscription Service
- Nokia 9 may sport in-display fingerprint sensor, iPhone-like notch
- January Nebraska jobless rate matches December 2.9 percent