The package also adds stick-on fake scoops on the rear fenders, and custom black grille with the vintage Mustang badge moved to the side.More news: Google Doodle honours chemist who accidentally discovered synthetic dye
Unlike the 2019 Mustang Bullitt, whose 5.0-liter V-8 has been tuned to deliver an additional 15 horsepower for a new total of 475 hp, there's no extra power to be had with the 2019 Mustang GT California Special, meaning it runs the stock 460-hp rating. The California Special wears unique five-spoke painted machined wheels. Inside are seats with suede trim and embossed "GT/CS" logos and floor mats with embroidered logos. "This signature design takes its cues from the original California Special, while enhancing the personality of today's Mustang". On downshifts, the engine rpm instantly kicks up to smooth out the transition between gears.
Also on the tech side is the B&O Play 1,000-watt sound system with 12 speakers and a 10-channel amplifier.More news: New Honor 7X Face feature unveiled; check it out
"People have been talking a lot about the 2019 Mustang Bullitt", Ford spokesperson Jiyan Cadiz said. Though it's not available on the Mustang EcoBoost, the EcoBoost with the Performance Pack will now have an available active exhaust that can be quiet or loud depending on your mood or surroundings. This class-exclusive quad-tip exhaust system can be controlled by the drive mode system or via personalized MyMode settings through the 12-inch all-digital LCD instrument panel, as well as through the standard 4.2-inch cluster.
Ford says the California Special Mustang will be available in a variety of vibrant-looking paint jobs including, crucially, the same Dark Highland Green that comes on the Bullitt.More news: Beyonce announces OTR II joint tour with husband Jay-Z
But the company did announce that the new model year cars will go on sale this summer.
- Stokes to stand trial during India series
- J&K finance minister Haseeb Drabu poised to be dropped from cabinet
- Google's Android Wear Smartwatch OS Could Receive 'Wear OS' Rebrand
- 'Myanmar builds military bases in Rohingya homes, mosques'
- S.Korean Envoys to Brief China, Japan on N.Korea Visit
- Hubert de Givenchy's net worth: The fashion designer leaves behind a fortune
- WWE Fastlane 2018: Star Ratings For All 7 Matches
- Kylie Jenner Shares New Photo of Stormi with Jordyn Woods!
- Amazon Alexa calling and messaging comes to Fire, Android and iOS tablets
- Now ride with 'Mario' in Google Maps