The East Coast is still recovering from the second nor'easter to hit the region in the past week.
The winds will push water toward the coast and result in flooding at times of high tide from northeastern North Carolina to southern New Jersey. What that storm does once it exits the coast is of interest to us. "If either of these two disturbances fail to interact fast enough, the storm will swing too far out to sea for a nor'easter early next week".More news: Browns get QB Taylor from Bills, WR Landry from Dolphins
The issue is a low-pressure system that is expected to move through the southeastern region of the USA over the weekend and redevelop into a coastal storm in the Atlantic on Sunday or Monday.
If the storm does take a northward track, there is a chance of snow and rain in cities such as Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York City.More news: Comerica Bank Cuts Holdings in Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Snow spreads west and northwest across Quebec on Friday with the remnants of Winter Storm Quinn, while snows moves into Newfoundland tomorrow night and Saturday with the new area of low pressure.
Here's a forecast of how much snow is expected to fall from tonight through noon Friday.More news: Trump's Justice Department Takes Actual Steps Toward Banning Bump Stocks
"We think there's going to be a storm developing across the South this weekend, bringing heavy rains and thunderstorms to portions of the southeastern U.S", Jon Porter, VP and head of AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions, told Cheddar. Regardless of the track of the storm, both European and American models agree that cold, February-like weather will continue into the middle of March! Even from the Tennessee River Valley to the Carolinas, wind chills will be in the 20s Wednesday morning.
- Elgar, Amla hit 50s, South Africa makes progress in 2nd test
- Our aim is social justice: Modi
- What's Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI) Downside After Forming H&S?
- INX Media case: Karti in CBI custody for 3 more days
- EU's Moscovici: Europe has 'arsenal of weapons' to respond to Trump's tariffs
- Commerce Minister Suresh Prabhu gets Civil Aviation as additional portfolio
- SAfrica's Rabada charged over Smith shoulder bump, faces ban
- Pardew's future bleak after 7th straight loss
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY) Rises 1.281% for Mar 9
- Browns add QB Taylor, receiver Landry