Meetings between Yannick Umtiti, Samuel's brother, and the player's agent are "constant" with Manchester United.
The 24-year-old French defender is only into his second season at the Nou Camp
Mourinho would be willing to offer Umtiti around €9m in wages per season to make the move to the Premier League.More news: Kareena Kapoor shows off her moves to 'Mauja Hi Mauja'
However, United's chances of completing a deal for Umtiti rests on whether Barcelona can convince their prized asset to pen a new lucrative deal to remain part of Ernesto Valverde's plans moving forward.
The newspaper says Blues officials have told Enrique they are willing to do all they can to sign the French worldwide as they see him as the flawless long-term replacement for David Luiz.More news: China abolishes presidential term limits, paving way for Xi Jinping's indefinite rule
According to the same story, Mourinho is a "big fan" of the 24-year-old France global, who has made 19 La Liga appearances for FC Barcelona so far this season.More news: NRA files federal lawsuit to block new Florida gun law
The report also claims that Mourinho calls Umtiti on a regular basis to talk up a potential move to Old Trafford and is also using Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial, the defender's France teammates, to sell the club.
- Captan Marvel Is the First Superhero Nick Fury Meets in the MCU
- How Analysts Feel About Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ)?
- Trump economic adviser Cohn quits after tariffs dispute
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA)
- Tiger Woods 'excited' by chance of Valspar victory
- Violent Video Games Thrown Out by Students in Protest Against Mass Shootings
- Rahul Gandhi meets Indian origin businessmen in Malaysia
- Kansas State Wildcats vs. Kansas Jayhawks Odds Preview 03/09/18
- Proteas could target Warner in second Test
- Trade Representatives From US, EU, Japan Discuss New Metal Tariffs