"And in small businesses, for example, we need to see what's required here and in India and see how we can help each other to solve problems", he said. "But, somehow, completely.In fact, completely (forgiven)". We knew that my grandmother was going to die.
LTTE was blamed for plotting and executing the assassination of former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi.
"In politics, when you mess with the wrong forces, and if you stand for something, you will die", he said.
Gandhi also said: "We knew that my father was going to die". I remember when I saw Mr Prabhakaran on TV lying dead, I got two feelings - one was why they are humiliating this man in this way.More news: This Is Why Sridevi's Sister Srilatha Remained Quiet On The Actress' Death
"In politics, we deal with forces, big forces, which are normally not visible".
Asking the government to come clear on the deal, Congress spokesperson Tom Vadakkan said: "You must be aware that for the last 3-4 days, we have been speaking (in Parliament) about the Rafale deal".
While interacting with Indian diaspora in Kuala Lumpur, Rahul said,"If I were the Prime Minister and somebody would have given me a file with demonetisation written on it, I would thrown it in the dustbin, out of the door and into the junkyard. Those are not visible but they can hurt you", he added.
In October 1984, Indira Gandhi was assassinated by security guards with whom the siblings used to play badminton.More news: White House flags steel tariff carve-outs on national security grounds
"We have forgiven our father's killers".
"I was 14 when my grandmother was assassinated". Union Minister Nitin Gadkari said it is "irresponsible and anti-national" to allege corruption in the €7.5 billion deal with France to supply the fighter jets.
On being asked if the Congress party, which is already hitting the deck, will survive without a leader from Gandhi family, Sonia said, "the question should be put to Congress workers".
Rahul took over the baton of leading the Congress party from his mother Sonia in December 2017.More news: 'A serious attack' -- Major US trading partners blast Trump's tariffs
- Oppo F7 with display notch teased ahead of March 26 launch
- North Carolina survives Duke comeback, advances to ACC title game
- Providence College Friars Headed To Big East Finals After Miracle Comeback
- Steel tariffs: Canada exempt for now
- Trade Representatives From US, EU, Japan Discuss New Metal Tariffs
- 'Pharma Bro', who drove up anti-HIV drug prices, gets jail
- Tough day for Aussies in South African test
- EU hopes for clarity from crunch US trade talks
- Trump economic adviser Cohn quits after tariffs dispute
- EU To Respond To US Tariffs Within 90 Days If Not Exempt