And from the design of the phone, it is expected that it would be Redmi 5.
Xiaomi is all set to launch the Redmi 5 in India on March 14. It comes in three storage variants, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM model which is priced at RMB 799 (Rs 7,800 approximately), 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM model which is priced at RMB 899 (Rs 8,800 approximately) and 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM model which costs RMB 1,099 (approximately Rs 11,000). After the company teased the Redmi 5 as a "compact powerhouse", information about the smartphone's availability on Amazon India has now been revealed.More news: Trump signs order on steel, aluminium tariffs
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 is expected to feature a 5.7 inch HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels) display and it will come with an 18:9 aspect ratio. It's worth noting that except for the Galaxy On7 Prime, the other two smartphones are yet to launch. It features metal unibody and a 2.5D curved-edge glass that offers a premium look. The device runs Android 7.1 Nougat-based MIUI 9 OS out-of-the-box and will be available in 3GB RAM/32GB storage and 4GB RAM/64GB storage variants.
The Redmi 5 is powered by a 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU clubbed with Adreno 506 GPU and a 4G LTE modem. Storage on the Redmi 5 can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The handset houses a 3300mAh battery, which promises up to 12 days of standby time. The smartphone manufacturer this time has chose to go with a powerful Qualcomm chipset, rather than the MediaTek processors the company used to be. The announcement of Redmi Note 5 in China, Xiaomi will be March 16 this year, and nearly immediately it goes on sale, so it can be ordered on the same AliExpress, but its value at this point remains unknown. At the back of the phone there is a 12MP camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture and for selfies and video calling there is a 5MP camera on the front.More news: Protestors are banned from taking action against a Barclays-backed oil pipeline
For optics, the Redmi 5 is equipped with a 12-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.More news: LG's flagship is a serious iPhone X lookalike
- Tiger Woods 'excited' by chance of Valspar victory
- Red Devils to trigger Samuel Umtiti's £54m release clause this summer
- Australia dodges United States metal tariffs after Trump, Turnbull do deal
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA)
- NRA files federal lawsuit to block new Florida gun law
- Kareena Kapoor shows off her moves to 'Mauja Hi Mauja'
- Amputated Man's Leg Used as a Pillow in India
- Giants Decline Comment On Viral Video Of Odell Beckham Jr
- Captan Marvel Is the First Superhero Nick Fury Meets in the MCU
- EU To Respond To US Tariffs Within 90 Days If Not Exempt