Oppo Electronics has started teasing the launch of its next smartphone, the Oppo F7 in India. Oppo has taken to Twitter to tease the upcoming flagship smartphone in India alleged to be the successor to the Oppo F5, which was launched in November past year.
Oppo F7 leaked image. However, Oppo Mobile India removed the tweet immediately and came up with another tweet that does not mention anything about the launch date.More news: China exports soar, but trade war may be nigh
Besides Oppo, the other smartphone manufacturers like Huawei, OnePlus, Asus and others are also planning to launch smartphones embracing iPhone X like launch.
Moreover, Oppo is also teasing its brand ambassador for the phone and asking users to guess the cricketer holding the phone. It is the first official announcement to come from the company about the smartphone with the "notch screen".More news: This Is Why Sridevi's Sister Srilatha Remained Quiet On The Actress' Death
If we talk about the camera, Oppo has always been making selfie centric smartphones.
While the company has not yet revealed any specifications of the phone, an earlier report suggests that the phone could feature a 6.2-inch Full HD+ 19:9 display with 89.09 percent screen-to- body-ratio. The smartphone's launch is set for March 26, and the primary highlight of the phone will be the notch design and 25MP selfie camera.More news: Credit Agricole SA Sells 178663 Shares of Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE)
The report adds that the Oppo F7 is likely to pack an octa-core MediaTek SoC with 4/6 GB RAM and 64 GB of onboard storage which can be further expanded with the help of a microSD card. Additionally, it would also be equipped with enhanced real-tile HDR with AR Stickers and improved beauty features which you can use in real time while taking Selfies using the phone's front facing camera. We will know more details about the phone after the launch.
- Schumer on Trump Gun Reform Talks: He 'Says What's Convenient'
- Juve pressured referee, says Spurs boss Pochettino
- White House Acknowledges Trump Ties To Stormy Legal Battle Over Alleged Affair
- Conte lauds Willian as Chelsea set sights on Barcelona
- Sequoia Financial Advisors LLC Grows Stake in iShares US Treasury Bond ETF
- USWNT honors Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting victims during SheBelieves Cup
- SAP admits paying R130-million for state contracts in SA
- Report finds United States hospital failed to protect infants from abuse
- Sexist men on Twitter ACCIDENTALLY raised £130000 for a women's charity
- Chew on the New Santa Clarita Diet Season 2 Trailer