Judging by the specs it holds, it should be a worthy buy if you are looking for a mid-range smartphone having advanced features. It as well bears the 18:9 aspect ratio display. It comes with handy design which is suitable for everyone.
As for the camera, the Y9 (2018) smartphone sports a setup similar to the Mate 10 Lite where we see a 16 MP primary camera along with a 2 MP secondary camera on the back, for better depth sensing. On the front, the device comes with a combination of 16 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel as selfie shooter camera. It comes in Black, blue, gold color options. Due to their low megapixel counts, the 2 MP sensors are only used for depth information. The sensor uses different modes and gets you the ideal photographs. A new leak suggests that the P20 series will launch with Android 8.1 pre-installed, along with the EMUI 8.1 skin.More news: (AAPL) Shares Sold by Carl Domino Inc
It also has fingerprint sensor located on the rear panel.
Pricing and availability information are unknown, though the Y9 (2018) might cost around $250. However, the phone gets a rumored price tag of around €200 which makes it one of the mid-rangers Android smartphones.More news: Australia dodges United States metal tariffs after Trump, Turnbull do deal
The phone is a derivative of the Mate 10 Lite and Honor 9 Lite, with an 18:9 display, 4,000 mAh battery, and more. The company might launch this device first in Thailand and then to the other Asian countries. With every passing month, we're losing the count on how many smartphones will Huawei release with the Kirin 659 SoC.
As of now, there are no details on whether this smartphone is coming to the Indian market or not.More news: LG's flagship is a serious iPhone X lookalike
- Steel tariffs: Canada exempt for now
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA)
- What Do Analysts Suggest For Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- 'Pharma Bro', who drove up anti-HIV drug prices, gets jail
- Rabada faces suspension after Smith incident
- Bill Kelly: Canada dodges Donald Trump's tariff tempest … for now
- Matt Wallace pips Andrew Johnston in play-off to win Indian Open title
- Captan Marvel Is the First Superhero Nick Fury Meets in the MCU
- NRA files federal lawsuit to block new Florida gun law
- Meeting on Video Game Violence at White House Falls Flat