Judging by the specs it holds, it should be a worthy buy if you are looking for a mid-range smartphone having advanced features. It as well bears the 18:9 aspect ratio display. It comes with handy design which is suitable for everyone.
As for the camera, the Y9 (2018) smartphone sports a setup similar to the Mate 10 Lite where we see a 16 MP primary camera along with a 2 MP secondary camera on the back, for better depth sensing. On the front, the device comes with a combination of 16 Megapixel + 2 Megapixel as selfie shooter camera. It comes in Black, blue, gold color options. Due to their low megapixel counts, the 2 MP sensors are only used for depth information. The sensor uses different modes and gets you the ideal photographs. A new leak suggests that the P20 series will launch with Android 8.1 pre-installed, along with the EMUI 8.1 skin.More news: Giants Decline Comment On Viral Video Of Odell Beckham Jr
It also has fingerprint sensor located on the rear panel.
Pricing and availability information are unknown, though the Y9 (2018) might cost around $250. However, the phone gets a rumored price tag of around €200 which makes it one of the mid-rangers Android smartphones.More news: EU To Respond To US Tariffs Within 90 Days If Not Exempt
The phone is a derivative of the Mate 10 Lite and Honor 9 Lite, with an 18:9 display, 4,000 mAh battery, and more. The company might launch this device first in Thailand and then to the other Asian countries. With every passing month, we're losing the count on how many smartphones will Huawei release with the Kirin 659 SoC.
As of now, there are no details on whether this smartphone is coming to the Indian market or not.More news: LG's flagship is a serious iPhone X lookalike
- Captan Marvel Is the First Superhero Nick Fury Meets in the MCU
- Lovren and van Dijk preview Manchester United clash
- Green Square Capital LLC Trims Stake in AbbVie Inc (ABBV)
- Matt Wallace pips Andrew Johnston in play-off to win Indian Open title
- What Do Analysts Suggest For Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- Protestors are banned from taking action against a Barclays-backed oil pipeline
- How Analysts Feel About Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ)?
- Kareena Kapoor shows off her moves to 'Mauja Hi Mauja'
- 'Pharma Bro', who drove up anti-HIV drug prices, gets jail
- Tiger Woods 'excited' by chance of Valspar victory