So where is the camera on the Mi Mix 2S? The short video shows a user opening an app on the phone and scrolling through the content. Among the several leaks, one of the the most interesting aspect has been the placement of the notch on the display.
History may see Apple as the trendsetter for the notch but Xiaomi should be credited for having gotten the ball rolling on the bezel-less design that gave birth to that notch. Putting two and two together, it's easy enough to predict that the device will become the first Xiaomi smartphone to support cable-free charging.More news: Sensex rises 136 points; Nifty gains over 45 points
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s will feature wireless charging, Xiaomi has all-but confirmed. The device is also tipped to feature a display notch that would house the front-facing camera-though it would be quite different to the iPhone X approach. This was a bit of an inconvenience since users would have to turn their phone upside-down to take better selfies. Ahead of the official announcement Xiaomi's upcoming Mi Mix 2s has been subjected to numerous leaks and now a new rumour hints at wireless charging technology for the handset. We can also see a glossy glass finish identical to the previous Mi MIX 2 to support wireless charging as teased by the company's teaser image.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S is expected to have a 5.9-inch display and powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage.More news: ITV confirms Who Wants to Be a Millionaire reprisal
Xiaomi is set to launch another premium smartphone - the Mi Mix 2s on March 27 in its home market. Reports also indicate Xiaomi will finally go for a dual rear camera on the Mi Mix 2S, and it could opt for 12MP+12MP option with 2X zoom feature as well.More news: Big 12 Tournament 2018: Semifinals Scores, Championship Bracket and Schedule
- Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO), United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS)
- Snapchat Adds @Mentions Tagging, Stepping Up Rivalry With Instagram
- Study says bones from Pacific island likely those of Amelia Earhart
- John P. Rielly Sells 2826 Shares of Hess Corp. (HES) Stock
- Mississippi State's Nick Weatherspoon stretchered off after face is stepped on
- Nintendo Direct Airs Tomorrow; Showcases New Nintendo Releases
- European Union is United States ally and should be exempt from tariffs
- After all that, ex-Trump aide arrives for grand jury
- New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor signs for Nottinghamshire as an overseas player
- Travel warning issued for Americans in Mexico