The absolutely incredible looking Octopath Traveler finally has a release date!More news: 'Grey's Anatomy' to lose Jessica Capshaw, Sarah Drew
The newest characters revealed are Tressa, the Merchant, and Alfyn, the Apothecary.
Another interesting announcement for those who have their eyes on collectibles was the game's special edition, or the "Wayfarer's Edition".More news: LeBron James's list down to 4, includes Sixers
The game is getting a slick special edition, including a pop-up book emulating the style of the game and introducing all 8 characters and their places of origin, a map, "sound selection CD", and a coin based on the in-game currency.
The Direct video also went into some detail about the game's job systems, which seems to draw inspiration from Bravely Default and Bravely Second: End Layer, two other titles in Square Enix's expansive library. As a Merchant, Tressa has the ability, or Path Action, Purchase, which allows her to buy items from NPCs that might not be available in shops to other characters.More news: KFC revert to working with Bidvest
The game is coming on July 13th, exclusively for Nintendo Switch. Meanwhile, Alfyn's "Inquire" ability allows him to gain more in-depth information from people he speaks with, which can reveal handy tips such as local discounts. That demo released previous year got me hooked and I've been dying to find out more information about the game.
- WV Lawmakers Approve 5% Pay Raise To All State Employees
- Super Smash Bros confirmed for Nintendo Switch with moody announcement teaser
- Kerala State Film Awards 2017: Indrans, Parvathy adjudged as best actors
- David Letterman Will Location Scout for Norm MacDonalds New Netflix Show
- 6N: Best says Ireland won't be affected by any distractions
- Intel Launches Optane 800P: Super-Charged, Fast, and Pricey SSD
- Minimum Wage Page Cheats Named & Shamed Again
- Mother being picked up by Border Patrol officials caught on camera
- France's Emanuel Macron Arrives In India, Gets PM Modi's Hug: 10 Points
- Pakistan agrees to release Indian prisoners