The absolutely incredible looking Octopath Traveler finally has a release date!More news: David Letterman Will Location Scout for Norm MacDonalds New Netflix Show
The newest characters revealed are Tressa, the Merchant, and Alfyn, the Apothecary.
Another interesting announcement for those who have their eyes on collectibles was the game's special edition, or the "Wayfarer's Edition".More news: Super Smash Bros confirmed for Nintendo Switch with moody announcement teaser
The game is getting a slick special edition, including a pop-up book emulating the style of the game and introducing all 8 characters and their places of origin, a map, "sound selection CD", and a coin based on the in-game currency.
The Direct video also went into some detail about the game's job systems, which seems to draw inspiration from Bravely Default and Bravely Second: End Layer, two other titles in Square Enix's expansive library. As a Merchant, Tressa has the ability, or Path Action, Purchase, which allows her to buy items from NPCs that might not be available in shops to other characters.More news: Manslaughter charges filed in death of Huffman High School student
The game is coming on July 13th, exclusively for Nintendo Switch. Meanwhile, Alfyn's "Inquire" ability allows him to gain more in-depth information from people he speaks with, which can reveal handy tips such as local discounts. That demo released previous year got me hooked and I've been dying to find out more information about the game.
- Where General Electric Company (GE) Stands on Analytical Review Chart?
- LeBron James's list down to 4, includes Sixers
- Virginia advances to semifinals in ACC Tournament with win over Louisville
- KFC revert to working with Bidvest
- Florida signs gun-safety bill into law after school shooting
- U of A researcher finds never-seen mineral inside 'super-deep diamond'
- 6N: Best says Ireland won't be affected by any distractions
- France's Emanuel Macron Arrives In India, Gets PM Modi's Hug: 10 Points
- WV Lawmakers Approve 5% Pay Raise To All State Employees
- (NASDAQ:LRCX) Holdings Raised by Advisory Services Network LLC