At the recent Nintendo Direct presentation, Nintendo announced that their crossover fighting series Super Smash Bros. will be coming to the Nintendo Switch later this year. Several other characters were also shown in the video, but their identities were obscured by shadows. A spin-off of No More Heroes, a series that appeared on Nintendo's Wii, will also be released for Switch in 2018, with the title Travis Strikes Again.
Nintendo Switch Nabs Super Smash Bros
Based on the teaser trailer, we know that the Inklings from Splatoon will be arriving and so well iconic Nintendo characters like Link and Mario. Soon, Super Smash Brothers's working title will be a thing of the past.More news: Indian Coast Guard chopper crash lands, woman pilot injured
Forbes' Paul Tassi, meanwhile, went on to speculate new characters that may be added to the Super Smash Bros. roster.More news: Real Madrid saviour Ronaldo is from another galaxy, says Zidane
Other new games announced for the Nintendo Switch included Undertale, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Okami, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Little Nightmares, Hyrule Warriors and the latest South Park game, all of which have been playable on other consoles for a year or more. "Please wait until we can release more information, or until release day!"More news: Jaitley to chair 26th GST Council meeting Saturday
Super Smash Brothers for Wii U notoriously put a lot of strain on the longtime Kirby and Smash director, so fans have been skeptical on whether or not Sakurai would return for the Switch Smash Brothers.
- Chasing renewal, French far-right turn to Bannon at party conference
- Are There Any Catalysts to Propel Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) Forward?
- Katrina Kaif beats Deepika Padukone to play desi Lara Croft
- EXTREME UNIVERSE: Rob Liefeld's Comic Book Characters Land Netflix Film Deals
- Senate stalls on pension vote, sends bill back to committee
- California police officer killed, another wounded by suspect barricaded inside home
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui responds to accusations of spying on estranged wife
- Trump tariffs: European Union wants clarity on exemption
- Cormark Weighs in on Kinross Gold Co.'s Q4 2017 Earnings (KGC)
- South Africa gain control through AB de Villiers's 74