After another exciting Nintendo Direct full of new content for existing titles, fans were gifted a treat with the surprise announcement of a new Super Smash Bros. title to be released on the Nintendo Switch.
Right now, there's no official name for the new SMSB game, with a catchy working title of Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. doing the rounds instead. The Switch is the most successful and popular console from Nintendo, which has kept a great track record in the quality of the games that have been introduced on it. The Wii U's Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is making its way to the Nintendo Switch on July 13th, with added levels based on Super Mario Odyssey. Everything seems to indicate that Nintendo will make its first huge release in 2018 as they plan to continue to bring new games to their appreciated Nintendo Switch console.More news: Trump Tariffs Trigger Republican Rebellion
YoYo Games, the home of GameMaker, made the announcement in a press release which also follows yesterday's announcement that Undertale is coming to the Switch...eventually. Which of the Switch and 3DS games on sale are you picking up? Brawl game during the Tokaigi Game Party Japan esports competition at the Makuhari Messe convention center in Chiba, Japan, on Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018. Speaking of which, the trailer shows off some new additions to the team this time apart from returning favorites like Mario and Link. The game will also feature HD Rumble and players will be able to use their Joy-Cons as drumsticks.
This is just one of the new games announced for Nintendo's systems (hey, the 3DS is still being supported for now).
Details about the engine's release date - as well as a list of supported titles - will be revealed at a later time. The quirky RPG developed a huge fanbase after its PC release, and it only picked up steam from there on out with its release on PS4 and Vita past year.More news: New Zealand batsman Ross Taylor signs for Nottinghamshire as an overseas player
But then Nintendo took a page from Apple's playbook and announced one more thing™.
We can tell you what we do know, however.More news: Washington sues California over protection of undocumented immigrants
- Iran jails woman for two years for not wearing headscarf
- High vitamin D levels may help prevent cancer, suggests study
- Former student pleads guilty in drunk driving, manslaughter case from 2016
- Robot smashes Rubik's cube record, solves puzzle in 0.38 seconds
- John P. Rielly Sells 2826 Shares of Hess Corp. (HES) Stock
- Valmark Advisers Inc. Takes Position in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (NYSE:BABA)
- What do Insider Trends Have to Say About General Electric Company (GE)?
- Amanda Nunes Vs Raquel Pennington Now Official For UFC 224
- Snapchat Adds @Mentions Tagging, Stepping Up Rivalry With Instagram
- Jalen Hurts Trolls Charles Barkley With National Championship Trophy After Losing Bet