It was claimed in a report by Android Police, citing sources familiar with the case that the Moto X5 is being stranded by Lenovo as a outcome of the layoffs. Moto Hub is a key destination that houses the entire portfolio of Motorola devices allowing customers to get a hands-on demo of the product range, including the recently launched Moto Z2 force and Moto X4. The company has been working hard on its Moto Mod line up to help differentiate itself from the competition by giving its compatible Z series handsets additional functionality through integrated add-ons. "We are not going for any fixed target (to reach 1,000 "Moto Hubs"), but it can be as soon as in the next six months", said Mathur. Alongside it, a leak earlier this year suggested that the company would launch the Moto Z3 and the Moto G6.More news: Drunkest states in the US
In a cost cutting exercise Motorola are also looking to scale back their involvement in the development of third party Moto Mods. According to a 9 to 5 Google report, between a third and half of its staffs in the engineering office at Chicago have been asked to leave. "We are reducing our Motorola operations in Chicago however this did not impact half of our workforce there and our Moto Z family will continue". The statement confirmed that the brand would continue putting efforts in the modular smartphone space with the Moto Z series. That would include the maker of the keyboard Moto Mod, presumably, which would explain his fear, uncertainty, and doubt yesterday on Indiegogo. Reports coming out of the United States are that not only have Motorola had to lay off employees but also that they have cancelled one of their popular lines of phones. After years of innovation and exciting designs that brought the X line to fame, the X4 was a shadow of its former self and brought design and features that were altogether bland.More news: Trump pardons Navy sailor who took photos inside sub
More news: Putin on Russian Meddling: 'I Couldn't Care Less'
- European Union to respond to United States tariffs within 90 days if not exempt
- Twitter backlashes McDonald for Flipping its logo to celebrate worldwide Women's day
- Manufacturers can now add their own commands in Google Assistant
- Premier League Trio Prepared To Make Move For Watford Midfielder
- ASUS 'Strix GL702ZC' Gaming Laptop Launched in India at Rs 1,35000
- USA offers $5M reward for Pakistan Taliban leader
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) Shares Sold by First Trust Advisors LP
- Ireland stun India 3-2 win in Azlan Shah
- Trump vetoed Miss Universe contestants for being 'too ethnic' or 'too dark-skinned'
- Australia told to be 'respectful' after Warner row