Emma was previously in a two-year relationship with tech entrepreneur William "Mack" Knight, but the two kept their romance on the DL during their time together.
Emma Watson has found a new guy and apparently, they've been packing on the PDA! The two had first been photographed together at a concert in February, sparking speculation that they could be an item.
A source told the New York Post newspaper's Page Six column: 'It's insane but, yes, they are seeing each other, although Emma wants to keep things quiet and private'. Another source denied the story to the outlet though, saying, "They are friendly, but are not in a relationship".
An avid women's rights campaigner and outspoken feminist, Emma nevertheless managed to see the amusing side after a grammatical error was spotted in the fake tattoo she wore to the Oscars.More news: Rusty Williams delighted with victory on comeback
Incidentally, the vocal supporter of women's rights and the Time's Up movement took some teasing online when she sported a temporary tattoo at the Vanity Fair party.
She joked she's keen to find a "proofreader" to ensure the blunder doesn't happen again.
Watson was a significant presence during Hollywood's biggest night of the year. He was identified as a senior manager for a Palo Alto firm.
It's not clear how long they've been together or even known each other, but as celebrities, they could have met at events long before they became a couple. Watson has a track record of keeping her relationships hidden from the public, and she has a reason for doing so.More news: Neymar dreaming of Barcelona return in 2019
"I want to be consistent", she told Vanity Fair. The Beauty and the Beast actress has been casually dating actor-singer Chord Overstreet.
Page Six got the exclusive on the new dating news. "I would hate anyone that I were with to feel like they were in any way part of a show or an act", she continued.
Not surprisingly, representatives for Watson and Overstreet declined to comment when contacted by Page Six.More news: Ex-Real Madrid coach Camacho: Neymar must be signed
- Like Google 'Posts' in Search results expand to musicians
- Hawaiian Airlines to buy 10 Boeing 787 Dreamliners
- October First Look: Varun Dhawan's wandering eyes have us and HOW!
- Canada appoints first female RMCP commissioner
- IMI (LON:IMI) Earns "Reduce" Rating from Numis Securities
- Israeli Scientists Discover that Jupiter's Stripes Are Thicker than Previously Thought
- Save an additional 20 percent off everything on eBay today only
- Raptors snap Rockets' win streak at 17 games
- Cop kicks bike for not stopping, pregnant woman dies in Tiruchirappalli
- Sri Lanka Buddhist monks slam anti-Muslim riots