Eric Schultz, senior adviser to the former president, said on Thursday in a statement: 'President and Mrs. Obama have always believed in the power of storytelling to inspire'.More news: Jennifer Lawrence Claims She's Not Into Sex Because She's A "Germaphobe"
The admirers of Barack Obama could watch their favourite leader on screen regularly soon. The exact format of the series or number of episodes has not yet been confirmed.
However, it would give him the chance to connect with Netflix's near 118 million subscribers around the world. One idea for a program would include Obama moderating conversations on topics that dominated his presidency and continue to divide Americans today.More news: Conte to finally be given money he craves at PSG
"Another programme could feature the former first lady discussing topics such as nutrition, which she championed in the White House".
Obama told reporters shortly after the 2016 presidential election the new media landscape made it possible for people to ignore facts. Additionally, the Obamas might be behind new Netflix documentaries or even fictional shows that line up with their "beliefs and values".
The article says that Obama has close ties with Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarados who is married to Nicole A. Avant.More news: Duke softball ready for first-ever ACC games vs. rival North Carolina
Netflix did not immediately respond to request for comment.
- 49ers sign Marquise Goodwin to three-year extension
- Pakistan agrees to release Indian prisoners
- Netflix' Rachel Dolezal documentary looks positively painful
- ICC charges Warner, De Kock for Durban dispute
- Chinese Space Station To Hit Earth: Where Will It Fall?
- Archie, Betty, Veronica & Rest Of Riverdale Gang Get A Bollywood Movie Feature?!
- Demi Lovato Says Trauma of 2016 Met Ball Nearly Broke Her Sobriety
- Teacher suspended after telling students not to date African-Americans
- Amazon's Alexa randomly laughs at users and nobody knows why
- Intel Launches Optane 800P: Super-Charged, Fast, and Pricey SSD