Watch the "Black Ops IIII" teaser above.
Another year, another addition to the Call of Duty video game series. No other news regarding the game's campaign, multiplayer, zombies, or other modes were confirmed during this announcement. If not, Activision could reveal the version at a later date. The teaser also hints at the fan-favourite "Zombies" mode.More news: Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Not On Break But Things Aren't "Perfect"
According to a report from CharlieIntel, the "Call of Duty" profile login site was updated recently, and it now allows players to link their Blizzard Battle.net accounts with their "Call of Duty" accounts. There is also another date for your diary, with May 17th 2018 booked in for the Community Reveal. While it's no surprise Activision got ahead of the flood and made the announcement itself, Black Ops 4's release date tells a story.
It has been thought that this years CoD, developed by Treyarch would see a return to the Black Ops series, especially after National Basketball Association superstar James Harden was seen wearing a baseball cap which had a very similar logo to the Black Ops 3 logo, but with four 'I's instead of three.More news: Sea of Thieves' Final Beta Is Open, and It's Live Right Now
KitGuru Says: We were expecting Black Ops 4 this year, and that is exactly what we are getting. The reason behind this decision is probably Red Dead Redemption 2.
Ben is from Kentucky where he originally began playing games (an activity he still continues to this day). A passion for music, gaming, blogging, and existing keeps him up at night and crafts him into the person he is today.More news: Radio Calls Contradict Claims Made by Disgraced Parkland Deputy
- Blankfein Prepares to Exit Goldman, WSJ Reports
- Christina Morris' family faces hard day
- Palestinian killed in West Bank clashes with Israeli forces
- Former Irish President Slams Catholic Church as 'Empire of Misogyny'
- China Warns of 'Justified and Necessary Response' to Trade War
- Janhvi Kapoor finally back to work after Sridevi demise
- United Nations chief says Philippines president Duterte needs "psychiatric evaluation"
- West Ham's Reid out for the season
- Police Officers Shot, 1 Fatally, In Missouri
- It's time to check your smoke alarms