Watch the "Black Ops IIII" teaser above.
Another year, another addition to the Call of Duty video game series. No other news regarding the game's campaign, multiplayer, zombies, or other modes were confirmed during this announcement. If not, Activision could reveal the version at a later date. The teaser also hints at the fan-favourite "Zombies" mode.More news: Price Performance Review on Shares of Sharpspring Inc (SHSP)
According to a report from CharlieIntel, the "Call of Duty" profile login site was updated recently, and it now allows players to link their Blizzard Battle.net accounts with their "Call of Duty" accounts. There is also another date for your diary, with May 17th 2018 booked in for the Community Reveal. While it's no surprise Activision got ahead of the flood and made the announcement itself, Black Ops 4's release date tells a story.
It has been thought that this years CoD, developed by Treyarch would see a return to the Black Ops series, especially after National Basketball Association superstar James Harden was seen wearing a baseball cap which had a very similar logo to the Black Ops 3 logo, but with four 'I's instead of three.More news: China trade war? Not many people in China think it's likely
KitGuru Says: We were expecting Black Ops 4 this year, and that is exactly what we are getting. The reason behind this decision is probably Red Dead Redemption 2.
Ben is from Kentucky where he originally began playing games (an activity he still continues to this day). A passion for music, gaming, blogging, and existing keeps him up at night and crafts him into the person he is today.More news: Why Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) shares slumped -1.06% in extended hours?
- Blankfein Prepares to Exit Goldman, WSJ Reports
- Radio Calls Contradict Claims Made by Disgraced Parkland Deputy
- EQT Midstream Partners (NYSE:EQM) Rating Reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada
- Study Finds US Conservative Support for Pope Shows Cracks
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Not On Break But Things Aren't "Perfect"
- China Warns of 'Justified and Necessary' Response to Trump's Trade Restrictions
- EU Expects US Tariff Exclusion, Could Hit Back In 90 Days
- Dana to Take Over GKN's Automotive Driveline Business
- MIT researchers say nuclear fusion will feed the grid "in 15 years"
- Christina Morris' family faces hard day