Jarvis Landry era in Miami is over.
The wide out is off a 2017-18 season in which he hauled in 112 catches for 987 yards and nine touchdowns.More news: Former Irish President Slams Catholic Church as 'Empire of Misogyny'
The Browns are now expected to work on a long-term deal with a player in Landry who boasts an National Football League record with 400 receptions in his first four National Football League seasons.
Landry signed his franchise tender for the 2018 season Thursday, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports. But the Dolphins did not want to commit to Landry long-term because he was seeking a contract in the neighborhood of $14 million a season. The Ravens are among the teams reportedly interested in him, along with the Chicago Bears and Cleveland Browns.More news: Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 releasing on October 12th 2018
He has been selected to three consecutive Pro Bowls and has 400 career receptions, a record for a fourth-year player.
This doesn't include the compensation Baltimore would have to give Miami in order to acquire last season's National Football League receptions leader.More news: Hugh Grant, 57, becomes a father for the fifth time
The Browns offense just became a whole lot better as Landry will join wide receivers Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman.
- 'Iron Man' director Favreau to create 'Star Wars' TV series
- Mario Tennis Switch Release Date, More Details Revealed
- China Warns of 'Justified and Necessary Response' to Trade War
- BAE Systems shares jump on provisional Saudi Typhoon fighter jet deal
- Why Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) shares slumped -1.06% in extended hours?
- Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder edging closer: Promoter Eddie Hearn reveals all
- Police Officers Shot, 1 Fatally, In Missouri
- 49ers sign Marquise Goodwin to three-year extension
- MIT researchers say nuclear fusion will feed the grid "in 15 years"
- Colin Firth and wife Livia briefly split after 18 years of marriage