The Road to WrestleMania 34 is underway and no event will be bigger toward the build to the "Showcase of the Immortals" than the Raw brand's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view on Sunday, Feb. 25 in Las Vegas.
WWE has confirmed Titus Worldwide vs.
Six women have been announced as entrants for the historic event: Bayley, Sasha Banks, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, and the defending champ, Alexa Bliss.More news: Former Heat Player Claims LeBron James 'Quit' During 2011 NBA Finals
The hotly-anticipated PPV kicks off at 1am United Kingdom time (Monday morning) and the pre-show starts at midnight. It will be the first Elimination Chamber match featuring seven competitors with what is likely to be three starting out in the ring to open the match.
Men's Elimination Chamber - Winner Receives WWE Universal Title Shot at WrestleMania 24 John Cena vs. Elias vs. Braun Strowman vs.
How can I watch it?
This face-off would be the preamble to a more explosive match between the two women at WrestleMania 34.More news: Trump criticizes Florida deputy, talks guns in schools
Viewers can also book using their Sky TV remote by pressing the "Box office" button and following on-screen instructions or by calling 03442 410 888 (Republic of Ireland - 0818 220 225).
The Empress of Tomorrow has yet to decide which champion she will face at the Show of Shows, but many claim she will join Smackdown and take on Charlotte Flair in a dream match.More news: South Koreans want their poor sport speedskaters kicked out of the Olympics
- Worth Observing Stocks: CyrusOne Inc. (CONE), US Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA)
- Primetime Ratings: NBC Sees Olympics Slip
- Ivanka Trump at Olympics for politics, to back athletes
- 'Rested' Imran Tahir Arrives to Play in Pakistan Super League
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, SA (NYSE:BBVA)
- Ondata di gelo: arriva dalla Siberia il "Burian"
- Gareth Bale will 'always be important' to Real Madrid - Zidane
- Diego Costa: "The officials hate me"
- At least one dead in Kabul City bombing
- Winter Olympics 2018: The United States has way fewer medals than expected