Unveiled by IGN, the new Croft figure features Lara's trademark long locks, combat gear, a map, a journal and - naturally - a pickaxe.More news: Quorn Offers Its Vegan Chicken Nuggets to KFC
The Tomb Raider Barbie is a Barbie Signature doll with a fully-articulated body. She's also bandaged up and holds her climbing axe.
Other accessories include a toy stand and a certificate of authenticity, for all those keen collectors. There's no release date but the movie comes out in mid March, so it's sure to release in the near future. We're still waiting on the first great film adaptation of a video game, so maybe Tomb Raider will be it. While she loves independent and arthouse cinema, she is also attracted towards the big adventure films.More news: Marek Hamsik booked for DESTROYING corner flag in yet more VAR controversy
ALICIA Vikander has pointed out her boobs aren't as perky as her Tomb Raider predecessor.
As for the doll itself, it's pretty cool. "This is a more down-to-earth Lara Croft than we've seen before on film, which appealed to me", he tells us. The games were usually in third person to make action and puzzle solving easier for players to navigate. I hope so, there's definitely a bunch more options then when I was younger. Now I just casually find them in the discount bin at the store whenever I go.More news: No, Joel Embiid didn't cheat during the NBA Skills Challenge
The Barbie Signature doll is available to pre-order at a cost of $29.99 (around £21) and will ship from 9 March 2018, a week before the film opens in the United States and UK.
- Lazio star to snub Liverpool in favour of summer Man Utd move
- Federal Bureau of Investigation charge British engineer with murdering wife on yacht in Caribbean
- Lloyds Banking Group's (LON:LLOY) "Outperform" Rating Reiterated at Credit Suisse Group
- Global X MSCI Greece ETF (GREK) Declines 0.82% for Feb 18
- Rahul Gandhi questions PM Narendra Modi's silence over Punjab National Bank fraud
- Toxic Mavericks office culture included sexual harassment, misogyny
- BC gov't challenging Alberta's wine ban
- Slump in Walmart weighs on Dow
- Iran to flatten Tel Aviv if Israel try invasion: former IRGC cmdr
- WhatsApp Beta for Windows Phone gets stickers, live location sharing features