The former England worldwide, Smalling has played a number of games this season for the club, appearing in 31 games.
The paper claims Fekir has emerged as one of Wenger's top targets this summer and is prepared to meet the £45million asking price on his head.
Arsene Wenger is readying a massive bid for the 24-year-old - who is likely to be in France's World Cup squad in Russian Federation.More news: Atlanta Screening Accidentally Shows Fifty Shades Freed Instead of Black Panther
Fekir scored in Lyon's 3-1 win over Villarreal on Thursday night taking his tally for the season to 21 goals.
The 24-year-old has come into his own this term with standout performances in different areas of the pitch, including central midfield, from where he put in a man of the match versus Paris Saint-Germain last month.More news: Swiss skiers first athletes hit by norovirus at Pyeongchang Games
Fekir has also been linked with Liverpool and Barcelona among others but Real Madrid appears to be his dream destination.
Arsenal are likely to return for the Northern Ireland defender in the summer if West Brom go down and he also interests Manchester City and Leicester.
Arsenal brought in Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang during the January transfer window, but after loosing Olivier Giroud, Theo Walcott and Alexis Sanchez, further attacking flair is definitely needed.More news: Kirk makes charge at Australian Open golf
- JioPhone Now Available On Amazon
- Conte happy to have selection headache for Barcelona clash
- Donald Trump briefly visited Parkland shooting victims-and Twitter was slack-jawed
- Andover's KFC branch closed due to delivery issues, according to company
- Rugby Australia to determine if Karmichael Hunt belongs in Reds colours
- IPhone X Slow Sales are Taking Samsung Down with Them
- 'Cruise from hell,' some kicked off Carnival ship after massive brawls
- Manchester United draw Brighton in FA Cup quarterfinal
- Another Match Set for Monday's RAW
- SpaceX's Satellite Broadband Receives FCC Chairman's Support