On Tuesday, Elon Musk and the SpaceX program successfully launched the most powerful rocket in history into space, carrying along Musk's Tesla Roadster and am astronaut dummy as its payload.
"It seems surreal to me", Musk said during a news conference after the launch.More news: More than 200 civilians dead after bloody week in Syria
On 6 February, the launch of super-heavy carrier rocket Falcon Heavy to test launch is not held in an empty CEO Elon Musk proposed the USA air force and NASA to use his rocket to deliver their cargoes into orbit for free.
According to commentators, the success would inspire SpaceX to develop even larger rockets, which could help fulfill Musk's dream of sending people to Mars.More news: Instagram are testing out Snapchat-style screenshot notifications
"Holy flying fuck, that thing took off", Musk as the Falcon Heavy rose from its launch pad at the Kennedy Space Center.
As earlier this week, Musk was careful ahead of the launch to manage expectations about how the Falcon Heavy would perform, noting that. "If we're successful in this, it is game over for all other heavy-lift rockets".More news: UP: Student beaten to death after minor argument
- Researchers develop new malleable e-skin self-healable, recyclable
- Zeid urges worldwide action as violence soars in Syria
- North Korea's Kim Jung Un invites South Korean president for summit
- Pence `Encouraged' by Talks With South Korea's Moon at Olympics
- Russian figure skaters win Olympics silver in team competition
- Why Pakistan's censor board finds Pad Man against Islamic culture
- Sport an afterthought as Unified women's team takes the ice
- Encounter underway in Srinagar's Karan Nagar
- A 17-Year-Old Snowboarder Chloe Kim To Dominate Winter Olympics 2018
- Amid Opposition boycott, Jaya's portrait unveiled in TN Assembly hall