On Tuesday, Elon Musk and the SpaceX program successfully launched the most powerful rocket in history into space, carrying along Musk's Tesla Roadster and am astronaut dummy as its payload.
"It seems surreal to me", Musk said during a news conference after the launch.More news: Amid Opposition boycott, Jaya's portrait unveiled in TN Assembly hall
On 6 February, the launch of super-heavy carrier rocket Falcon Heavy to test launch is not held in an empty CEO Elon Musk proposed the USA air force and NASA to use his rocket to deliver their cargoes into orbit for free.
According to commentators, the success would inspire SpaceX to develop even larger rockets, which could help fulfill Musk's dream of sending people to Mars.More news: Encounter underway in Srinagar's Karan Nagar
"Holy flying fuck, that thing took off", Musk as the Falcon Heavy rose from its launch pad at the Kennedy Space Center.
As earlier this week, Musk was careful ahead of the launch to manage expectations about how the Falcon Heavy would perform, noting that. "If we're successful in this, it is game over for all other heavy-lift rockets".More news: Zeid urges worldwide action as violence soars in Syria
- Researchers develop new malleable e-skin self-healable, recyclable
- Russian figure skaters win Olympics silver in team competition
- Haryana to withdraw cases against Jats
- Pence `Encouraged' by Talks With South Korea's Moon at Olympics
- Could a North Korean athlete defect to South Korea during the Olympics?
- 'We are at WAR' Turkish helicopter SHOT DOWN in Syria killing soldiers
- South Korea's chief invited to North Korea
- AbbVie Inc (ABBV) Shares Sold by JNBA Financial Advisors
- Instagram are testing out Snapchat-style screenshot notifications
- A 17-Year-Old Snowboarder Chloe Kim To Dominate Winter Olympics 2018