Breathless Shah Rukh Khan continued to say "I hope you heard every word that I said".
SRK, who is one of the most followed celebrities on Twitter impressed fans by his skilled, subtle, nuanced, and measured performances ever since he joined the Bollywood industry.
Shah Rukh Khan reached a social media milestone on Sunday when he crossed 33 million followers on Twitter.More news: 'Frank, candid' talks held with Moon, says Pyongyang
In the video, SRK looked dapper (when does he not though) in a tuxedo complete with a bow tie and all. I see him doing it all the time.
Addressing his followers, he said he got the time for the special message, saying, "I gelled my hair back".
"And today I want to give you the most overwhelming, loving message that I've given you in the last decade. Listen to it carefully because this is very very heartfelt". "I wore the coolest black glasses". "Judge nahi karna, feel karna (sic)".More news: Shoppers 'vote with wallets' as Aldi tops survey
This Shah Rukh Khan film was being assumed as a romantic drama till date.
Shah Rukh Khan is now shooting for the same and it has been earlier reported that a lot of VFX work will be done on the film.
The actor goes under water and the audio shifts to some of his iconic dialogues from films like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Devdas (2002) and Om Shaanti Om (2007).More news: Philippines Bars Citizens From Working in Kuwait, Citing Abuses
- Korea: 'Warm talks' with Moon
- Twitter Makes A Profit, For The First Time Ever
- Trump and Kim lookalikes cause a stir at Pyeongchang Olympics
- 3 killed in Grand Canyon sightseeing helicopter crash; survivors rescued
- NASA probe "New Horizons" snaps farthest-ever photo from Earth
- Joint Olympic team makes history for two Koreas
- MI officer shot during barricaded gunman incident
- Iraq Seeks $88.2 Billion For Reconstruction After Years Of War Against ISIS
- University replaces professor who insisted Australia was not a country
- GOP Candidate Branded 'Sad' and 'Sick' for Meghan Markle Tweet