If rumours are to be believed, the Redmi Note 5 could sport approximately 6-inch, full HD+ IPS LCD display. Although there is proof that the phone will be called the Redmi Note 5, some say that it is the Redmi 5 Plus going by a new name.
Xiaomi is likely to launch two variants of the Redmi Note 5 in India with Snapdragon 625 chipset and the premium Redmi Note 5 Pro with Snapdragon 636 SoC, according to Telecom Talk. He also provided specification details of the two phones.More news: GOP Candidate Branded 'Sad' and 'Sick' for Meghan Markle Tweet
The tweet states that the Redmi Note 5 will sport an 18:9 aspect ratio Full HD+ display. Android Nougat or Android Oreo will come pre-installed on the Redmi Note 5, while Xiaomi's MIUI skin will be included on top of it.
"The Pro version on the other hand will have the same FHD+ resolution with a 5.7" or 5.9" display. It is said to be equipped with a 16MP + 5MP rear camera.
As far as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is concerned, this smartphone became the best selling smartphone on Flipkart previous year as well as the best selling smartphone in India in the budget segment with more than 1 Million units sold.More news: Sensex rebounds 295 pts on positive global cues
"In the teaser video, we can read that "5 lets you see more, 5 gives you the widest perspective, 5 is an all-rounder device, and 5 makes colours come alive".
If you take a look at the provided image, you will notice a metal-clad smartphone, which sports a vertically-aligned dual camera setup, and a rear-facing fingerprint scanner, while the Redmi 5 Plus comes with a single rear-facing snapper. A 4,100mAh non-removable battery will also be a part of the package, it seems, and so will fast charging, quite probably Qualcomm's Quick Charge 3.0. The upcoming handset will be a Flipkart-exclusive device as the Indian e-commerce major has confirmed on Twitter that the upcoming smartphone will be exclusively available on the platform.
The launch will hold in New Delhi at 12:00 noon (local time) and will also be live-streamed here.More news: Shah Rukh Khan goes under water for 33.3 million Twitter followers
- Gigi Hadid slams body shamers
- Korea: 'Warm talks' with Moon
- Fiorentina-Juventus, le probabili formazioni. Marchisio dal 1′
- Barnaby Joyce 'resisted' removing girlfriend Vikki Campion from office
- University replaces professor who insisted Australia was not a country
- South Korea's Leader May Be on Brink of Legacy-Defining Moment
- Twitter Makes A Profit, For The First Time Ever
- Boston Celtics: Concern sets in following blowout loss to Cavs
- MI officer shot during barricaded gunman incident
- Joint Olympic team makes history for two Koreas