Ahead of the sixth season of the show, there were various rumors surfacing stating that the power couple, Virat Kohli and Anushka will share the couch on the show. But unfortunately, Anushka's spokesperson has denied the news.
Mumbai: Putting an end to all speculations, the official spokesperson of Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma on Sunday confirmed that she and her husband Virat Kohli will not be part of Karan Johar's talk show Koffee with Karan. "Request you to please refrain from any such conjecture".More news: Turkey's relations with U.S. at make-or-break point - Mevlut Cavusoglu
A source close to the film had told a certain section of media, "Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are not keen on doing any talk show together". But Karan may tempt them if he mixes business with pleasure. But the actress stunned everyone with her appearance and look in her upcoming film Pari. The Indian cricketer will be present for one segment on the show. Anuksha's this film is a horror thriller wherein she is scaring the hell out of us, with two striking posters where she looks terrible and haunts us with her looks.
The actress is now busy with her film Sui Dhaaga (2018), while the Indian cricket captain has a packed cricketing schedule till September this year. The teaser left the audiences intrigued and many say that the film is definitely set to give tough competition to Conjuring. The film stars Parambrata Chatterjee and Rajat Kapoor in the lead.More news: Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha reunite in their next Welcome To New York
Virat and Anushka got married on December 11 at a Tuscany resort in Italy.More news: Korea: 'Warm talks' with Moon
- Kim Jong-un Invites South Korean President to Pyongyang
- Trump and Kim lookalikes cause a stir at Pyeongchang Olympics
- 'Frank, candid' talks held with Moon, says Pyongyang
- Trump To Unveil $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure Plan Days After Signing Massive Budget
- Shah Rukh Khan goes under water for 33.3 million Twitter followers
- 3 killed in Grand Canyon sightseeing helicopter crash; survivors rescued
- Deadly Flu Season In Full Swing, Up To 4000 Weekly Deaths Recorded
- Sensex rebounds 295 pts on positive global cues
- South Korea's Leader May Be on Brink of Legacy-Defining Moment
- NASA probe "New Horizons" snaps farthest-ever photo from Earth