Chris Mazdzer won a silver medal in men's luge. "That was my mentality and went for it".
The Netherlands comes in second place in the total number of medals with five, including two gold, two silver, and one bronze.
Battling not only the competition, but a strong, swirling wind, Jamie Anderson rode to gold in snowboard slopestyle.More news: United Nations chief urges dialogue in talks with North Korean official
The United States and Canada also both medaled in the team figure skating event, only this time it was the Canadians capturing gold while the Americans settled for bronze behind the Olympic Athletes from Russian Federation. The biggest performance of the night was a historic one from women's figure skater Mirai Nagusa.
Below, we've rounded up every medal the United States has won so far at the 2018 PyeongChang Games.
Olympic Results: Germany Leads Medal Count At the Winter Olympics, it was a weekend of high drama.More news: Kim Jong-Un Invites South Korea's President To Summit Meeting
Canada, while still looking for its first gold medal, has managed to rack up four medals as well, with three silver and one bronze.
Germany is in fourth with four total medals including three gold. The country topped Biathlon with two gold medals and Ski Jumping with one.
USA snowboarders Chloe Kim and Shaun White will be active in the women's and men's snowboard half-pipe event.More news: Gophers ladies crush Penn State, begin homestand on excessive be aware
And in speed skating, the women's 1500 meter will be underway.
- 3 killed in Grand Canyon sightseeing helicopter crash; survivors rescued
- Joint Olympic team makes history for two Koreas
- Fiorentina-Juventus, le probabili formazioni. Marchisio dal 1′
- Wenger won't rest stars in Europe League
- Instagram Testing Screenshot Alerts
- NASA probe "New Horizons" snaps farthest-ever photo from Earth
- 'Frank, candid' talks held with Moon, says Pyongyang
- Barnaby Joyce 'resisted' removing girlfriend Vikki Campion from office
- Gigi Hadid slams body shamers
- Trump and Kim lookalikes cause a stir at Pyeongchang Olympics