The athlete said the experience was overwhelming especially because some 3,000 people were watching, including the South Korean President Moon Jae-in and the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's sister Kim Yo-jong.
On his flight to Alaska on Saturday, the vice president said he left Asia "encouraged that we will continue to work very closely to continue and intensify the maximum pressure campaign" against North Korea.More news: House GOP to Continue Dossier Probe Without Memos
Intel designed and developed custom animations for the opening ceremony and nightly victory ceremony performances, which include animations of different sports and various Olympic-related logos including the formation of the iconic Olympic rings.
The Kim sister put her hands to her mouth in the first period when North Korean forward Jong Su Hyon went close.
North Korea has a persistent army of hackers that has attacked central banks and movie studios.
The smiles and handshakes were friendlier than some of the North's past history with the complex - in 1968 Pyongyang sent commandos to attack it to try to assassinate the South's then leader.
Kim Yo Jong and other North Korean delegates, including the country's 90-year-old nominal head of state Kim Yong Nam, arrived in the South on Friday on Kim Jong Un's private jet and attended the opening ceremony of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.More news: Uncle charged with murder after death of niece, 11
Moon and Pence spoke Saturday while taking in the speedskating competition, but aides did not immediately say whether the invitation came up during the discussion.
Also, the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un shook hands with South Korea's president which also showed an unexpected show of unity in Pyeongchang.
Fielding the joint hockey team was one of the key agreements the Koreas have struck after several rounds of talks at the border on how to cooperate during the Olympics, which run through February 25.
It would be the first summit in more than a decade between Korean leaders.
According to a tweet by the International Ice Hockey Federation, Florence Schelling, who is the goaltender for the Switzerland women's hockey team, gave a shout out to her South Korean counterpart Shin So-jung for making 44 saves on 52 shots.More news: North and South Korea parade together at Winter Games 2018
Mr. Han, however, is not convinced it means anything, saying what North Korea wants most is to reduce pain from global sanctions.
- These Olympic Athletes Are Using Tinder At The Winter Olympics
- Liverpool emerge as favourites to sign out-of-favour Real Madrid star
- 'We are at WAR' Turkish helicopter SHOT DOWN in Syria killing soldiers
- Why Pakistan's censor board finds Pad Man against Islamic culture
- Mirai Nagasu was so pumped after nailing triple axel
- Oregon State hits 18 three-pointers to beat Washington women 95-57
- N Korean 'First Sister' Returns Home After Sensational Appearance at Olympics
- Jose Mourinho digs out Alexis Sanchez & Anthony Martial after Manchester United defeat
- Australian sites among thousands hacked to include mining script
- Wenger understands players better than Mourinho — Henrikh Mkhitaryan