A second-half goal from Neymar saw PSG to a 1-0 victory on Saturday, extending their winning streak to six games in all competitions.
10 minutes into the second half, Sociedad almost pulled a goal back when Juanmi rattled the upright with a header.More news: Modi meets French PM Philippe, discusses ways to strengthen ties
Neymar scored the victor against Toulouse on Saturday, but the victory seems to have come at a cost for the Brazilian superstar.
Liverpool have been linked with a move for the Real Madrid midfielder in recent days.
"I have tremendous respect for Neymar, he's an awesome footballer", he told RMC on Wednesday.More news: PM Modi delivers keynote address in UAE
Ronaldo scored his first hattrick and played all 90 minutes, as Zidane removed Asensio and Vazquez instead. "I would lie to you if I did not tell you that we were thinking about PSG", Ramos said.
"Being at Madrid would make it easier for Neymar to win it [the Ballon d'Or]".
The Brazilian always looked PSG's most likely match-winner, though there was an element of good fortune about the goal that took him only two short of Edinson Cavani as the top scorer in the division.
"We have agreed, himself included, that he needs to train in order to get back up to speed in order to play - next Wednesday is too soon for Thiago". The duo are now on loan at AC Milan and Besiktas respectively, and are triggering the clauses in their loan deals that force their temporary clubs to buy them permanently.More news: North and South Korea parade together at Winter Games 2018
- Wisconsin men's basketball: Badgers look to start winning streak against MI
- Huddersfield boss Wagner delighted with 'huge win' over Bournemouth
- Saudi Ritz-Carlton used as prison re-opens to the public
- Burning Stock on the move: Ciena Corporation (NYSE:CIEN)
- Kendrick Lamar releases 'Black Panther' Soundtrack
- N Korean 'First Sister' Returns Home After Sensational Appearance at Olympics
- SGX looks to avoid India's Nifty licence limits
- Oregon State hits 18 three-pointers to beat Washington women 95-57
- Amid Olympic Détente, Pence Snubs North Koreans In Visit To Pyeongchang
- Jose Mourinho digs out Alexis Sanchez & Anthony Martial after Manchester United defeat