When Matthews asked, "Should we be anxious?"
"All of the people around him attacked me", Manigault-Newman said. The two spoke during the premiere of the show Wednesday.
The network said Newman temporarily left the house and "received medical treatment" for the attack, which "will be addressed during Sunday's episode".
She trashed him saying she "would never vote for him again in a million years".More news: Kim Yo Jong Fascinates, And Puzzles, In South Korea
Manigault-Newman, 44, had appeared as a contestant on real estate developer Donald Trump's NBC business competition "The Apprentice" in 2004.
Manigault was formerly the White House Office of Public Liaison, until she left the position amid controversy late previous year.
She left the White House under a cloud in December after reports said she quarreled with White House Chief of Staff John Kelly. CBS said she returned Saturday.More news: Kim Jong Un invites South Korean president for talks in the North
'Ross all I'm going to say is this is hilarious that you and I knocked out those people, ' Marissa said to Ross.
Winokur, later in the live feed, appeared to brag about her game performance while also taking blame for Manigault-Newman's health issue. I mean, I put her in the hospital.
Shortly after Marissa triumphed over Omarosa in the first round of the Bowlerina competition on Sunday's edition of Celebrity Big Brother, Omarosa is seen grabbing her inhaler and fleeing the game.
"No, it's gonna not be OK", she said.More news: Mkhitaryan has no excuses for United struggles
The show provides the ultimate crossover between reality TV and life in the West Wing, as cameras set up throughout the Big Brother house provide a 24/7 livestream from inside, broadcasting any of Manigault Newman's comments across the country.
- Israel not on Tillerson's itinerary as Secretary of State begins MidEast tour
- North Korea stages show of force with new missiles during parade
- With extraordinary political optics, Winter Olympics begin
- No tie-up if Rajinikanth goes saffron: Kamal Haasan
- 5 dead after 'horrific murder spree' in Johnson County
- Year-old Redmond Gerard grabs first gold for U.S. in slopestyle final
- Winter Olympics 2018: What to watch Saturday, Feb
- Pence: Allies remain united on N. Korea
- Potter fights off stars to earn second PGA Tour win
- Turkish soldiers killed, 11 injured in Afrin