Duke opened as a 9-point favorite, while the game's Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 147.5 points. The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets have won five of their last seven home games.
Georgia Tech shot 26.7 percent from the field in the first half and trailed 43-26 at halftime. And Georgia Tech never got closer than nine points.
Duke could have their way on the defensive side of the ball as they go head-to-head against one of the nation's worst offenses.More news: Year-old Redmond Gerard grabs first gold for U.S. in slopestyle final
The Duke Blue Devils and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets meet Sunday in college basketball action at the McCamish Pavilion.
Duke (19-5, 7-4 Atlantic Coast Conference) comes into this fixture on the back of back-to-back defeats to St. John's and No. 21 North Carolina and the AP pre-season No. 1 club will be hoping to avoid losing three straight (Clemson, Notre Dame and Syracuse) during the 2015-16 campaign.
Josh Okogie scored 29 points for the Yellow Jackets (11-14, 4-8), who have lost seven of eight.
It was Duke's game from the start.More news: QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM) Shares Sold by Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc
It was the first time all year that Duke switched its starting lineup. However, it was more effective in the first half than it was in the second.
Duke is 7-5 ATS on the road with 9 overs and 3 unders.
The Blue Devils are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games following a ATS loss and 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 road games. The Duke Blue Devils are averaging 89.1 points on 50.7 percent shooting and allowing 72.8 points on 40.9 percent shooting.
The Blue Devils rank 13th in blocks per game (5.4) while the Yellow Jackets rank 90th in blocks allowed per game (3.2).More news: Kim Yo Jong Fascinates, And Puzzles, In South Korea
- No tie-up if Rajinikanth goes saffron: Kamal Haasan
- Pence: Allies remain united on N. Korea
- Winter Olympics 2018: South Korean figure skater Yura Min's wardrobe malfunction
- With extraordinary political optics, Winter Olympics begin
- Pratt & Whitney engine issue could ground some planes
- Full-length robes not a must for Saudi women: Cleric
- United States shares snap larger a day after coming into a 'correction'
- Donald Trump, Kim Jong-un impersonators ejected from Opening Ceremony
- Samoa in state of disaster after strong tropical cyclone
- Here's everything awesome from Paul Pierce's jersey retirement ceremony