And fun fact, Google: The Patriots is one of the most successful teams in National Football League history, with five Lombardi trophies to prove it.
Want your voice heard?More news: Rugby stars questioned over assault declare
Many Pats fans are having a tough time coming to grips with the loss, and hopefully they don't need to look up who the owner is (it's Robert Kraft, just in case you did, in fact, need to know) from now until Google gets the right answer up.
"I just think that The Patriot Way is a fear-based organization", Johnson said, via NESN. Do I think people enjoy and can say, 'I had a lot of fun playing there?' No, I don't. That's just the God honest truth.
Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson appeared on the Pardon My Take podcast this week and he dug the nail in a little deeper by accusing the Patriots of playing from fear, which is why they lost last weekend. Are they successful? Well when they go to interviews, they act like f-- robots. Hey, stop being a [expletive] head.More news: Deadly Flu Season In Full Swing, Up To 4000 Weekly Deaths Recorded
The outspoken Johnson made his comments to Barstool Sports in an, five days after the Eagles upset the Patriots in Super Bowl LII.
The 2017 version of the Philadelphia Eagles may go down as one of the biggest groups of characters who possess tremendous amounts of character. That's the case whether we discuss their humility, their efforts to improve the lives of others or the way they broke out "the electric slide".More news: Shah Rukh Khan goes under water for 33.3 million Twitter followers
- Aaron Blake: White House's broken promise on Democratic memo
- Snapchat users are not happy about the new update
- North's 'army of beauties' seduces as Koreans' Olympics debut ends in tears
- Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha reunite in their next Welcome To New York
- Mark Bly Acquires 15000 Shares of Baytex Energy Corp (TSE:BTE) Stock
- The Coca-Cola Co (KO) Shares Bought by Cornerstone Capital Inc
- 'Oru Adaar Love' Priya Prakash Varrier Is The New Sensation
- Kim Jong-un Invites South Korean President to Pyongyang
- Redmi Note 5 India Launch is Scheduled for February 14
- US IOC member suggests joint Korean team for Nobel Peace Prize