And fun fact, Google: The Patriots is one of the most successful teams in National Football League history, with five Lombardi trophies to prove it.
Want your voice heard?More news: Winter Olympics opening ceremony sees Intel use record 1218 drones
Many Pats fans are having a tough time coming to grips with the loss, and hopefully they don't need to look up who the owner is (it's Robert Kraft, just in case you did, in fact, need to know) from now until Google gets the right answer up.
"I just think that The Patriot Way is a fear-based organization", Johnson said, via NESN. Do I think people enjoy and can say, 'I had a lot of fun playing there?' No, I don't. That's just the God honest truth.
Philadelphia Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson appeared on the Pardon My Take podcast this week and he dug the nail in a little deeper by accusing the Patriots of playing from fear, which is why they lost last weekend. Are they successful? Well when they go to interviews, they act like f-- robots. Hey, stop being a [expletive] head.More news: US Vice-President Mike Pence raises prospect of talks with North Korea
The outspoken Johnson made his comments to Barstool Sports in an, five days after the Eagles upset the Patriots in Super Bowl LII.
The 2017 version of the Philadelphia Eagles may go down as one of the biggest groups of characters who possess tremendous amounts of character. That's the case whether we discuss their humility, their efforts to improve the lives of others or the way they broke out "the electric slide".More news: Kim's sister ends Olympic visit, leaving South to mull offer
- Pep Guardiola: 'Vincent Kompany will lift Premier League title'
- Northern Puerto Rico hit by blackout due to fire at power substation
- Kim Jong-un Invites South Korean President to Pyongyang
- Aaron Blake: White House's broken promise on Democratic memo
- 'Pari' new poster out, Anushka is surrounded by demons
- Shah Rukh Khan goes under water for 33.3 million Twitter followers
- 'Oru Adaar Love' Priya Prakash Varrier Is The New Sensation
- Unilever Threatens to Pull Ads from Google, Facebook "Swamp"
- Peter Rabbit film producers apologise over allergy scene
- Let's Make Technology A Means Of Development, Not Destruction: Modi In UAE