After all, this will be his first time back to perform at the Super Bowl since the infamous wardrobe malfunction that occurred in 2004 when he shared the stage with Jackson. That doesn't mean he will perform those songs at the Super Bowl, but "Can't Stop the Feeling" and "SexyBack" would definitely help with the booty shaking.
"We've had a Prince Tribute here; we've had lots of good music; we've had Metallica, we've had U2 so the building has had some great concerts and the National Football League with the Justin Timberlake halftime show is really excited", said Bagley. So the fact Timberlake has been booked and - so far - there is no word of an appearance from Jackson, many have viewed the schedule as of a sign that she is still suffering the sexist backlash from 14 years ago.More news: Denver's Chances of Landing Kirk Cousins Increases
While many will be tuning into Super Bowl 52 for the actual game between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles, some will be watching for other reasons. It will also be shown on Sky Sports 1 HD.
The "Filthy" singer is gearing up to perform at Sunday's big game and ET has learned that he's been rehearsing a whopping eight to 10 hours a day. That performance ended with Timberlake ripping her costume to reveal her right breast bare except for a nipple shield.More news: How to keep local stories at the top of your Facebook newsfeed
U.S. Bank Stadium is ready to put Minnesota in the largest entertainment spotlight in the world with Super Bowl LII.
There is a pretty good chance Justin Timberlake's crew is well aware of that.More news: Google is learning machine to predict flight delays
The Parents Television Council has urged Justin Timberlake to make his performance at the Super Bowl Half Time Show on Sunday safe for children. "Yeah. And ... I don't know that a lot of people know that".
- Trump to keep Guantanamo Bay Prison
- China calls Le Monde report on African Union spying "absurd"
- South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy won't search re-election
- House Intelligence Committee votes to release memo on FISA abuses
- United States to Drop Graft Charges Against Sen. Bob Menendez
- United Kingdom flour 'should be fortified with folic acid to prevent birth defects'
- Shopian violence: Army files counter FIR over damaged vehicles, injuries to soldiers
- Russian aircraft engages in 'unsafe interaction' with U.S. aircraft
- US State Department Designates Hamas Leader as Terrorist
- Scott Baio denies Nicole Eggert's molestation claims: 'Absolutely nothing' happened