Ron Johnson (R-WI), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee demanding more information on Strzok and Page's communications from FBI Director Christopher Wray, especially about the five months of missing messages stretching over the crucial period of December 2016 to May 2017.
Trump also allegedly spoke out against the political donations McCabe's wife received in the past, and McCabe reportedly characterized the exchange to others as "disturbing".
"We have not discussed any secret societies", Sanders said, "and I couldn't speak to their existence, either". "We're making sure that we're focused on the Federal Bureau of Investigation and DOJ is serving all Americans fairly and efficiently, and we're going to move forward from there".More news: 'Waco' Series Premiere: Both Sides of the Real-Life Event Are Explored
ABC's Cecilia Vega brought this up in today's press briefing, asking "does the president make a habit of asking career government officials their voting habits?" "I don't know what's the big deal with that".
McDaniel, however, seemed to think the question wasn't concerning.More news: Research Analysts Offer Predictions for Exxon Mobil Co.'s FY2017 Earnings (XOM)
Axois reported this week that Attorney General Jeff Sessions, at the behest of Trump, has been pressuring Wray to fire McCabe, and Wray threatened to resign if McCabe was forced out.
Asked Tuesday about reports of Wray's threat to quit, Trump said: "He didn't at all. Nope. And he's gonna do a good job".
"There's a curtain at the voting booth I vote in", he said.More news: Sohrabuddin fake encounter case trial
- Brexit-hit Tata Motors' JLR to cut production in UK
- LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball Dropped Buckets in Their Latest Game in Lithuania
- Melania Trump will not go to Davos
- Australian Open 2018: Elise Mertens to face Caroline Wozniacki in semi-finals
- BJD Suspends Baijayant Panda from Primary Membership of Party
- Evaluate Stock's Volatility before Making Any Investment Decision: NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE)
- Other countries pay only lip service to free trade, says Wilbur Ross
- (SBUX) Holdings Reduced by Virginia Retirement Systems ET AL
- High-speed pursuit ends in head-on crash in Arizona
- Video of Park Police shooting on Fort Hunt Road released