Meanwhile, on the work front, Alia is now gearing up for her next two films - Brahmastra opposite Ranbir Kapoor and Gully Boy with Ranveer Singh.
Considered as one of the major trendsetters for the current generation, Alia Bhatt has never failed to impress the audience with her style and sartorial choices.
Alia Bhatt has won a million hearts after she sizzled the floor on her best friend's wedding by dancing on remake of Pakistani song "Hawa Hawa Ae Hawa".More news: Trump pleased Dems have 'come to their senses'
Alia Bhatt takes the stage while addressing her bestie at her Sangeet night. She looked absolutely stunning. With all these outfits, Alia is setting goals for bridesmaids at their best friend's wedding. Rounding off her look was her hair tied into a side ponytail with soft curls.
If you thought Alia Bhatt was just a guest at the wedding, think again.
Alia Bhatt at her friend's wedding in Jodhpur.More news: The Oscar Nominations Are Here
Well, if there's one thing you can take away from this, it is that Alia Bhatt makes for a great friend (not to mention the flawless bridesmaid).
Come the main wedding day, and Alia definitely sparkled in another creation from Koecsh by Kresha Bajaj and jewels from Amrapali. Alia took to her Instagram account to share some dazzling pictures and we can't stop admiring her. Alia Bhatt was also extremely overwhelmed to receive so much love from her fans.More news: Winter Olympics 2018: Six-time gold medallist Viktor Ahn banned from Pyeongchang
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATVI) Short Interest Down 26.6% in December
- Mamata Banerjee slams Centre for not declaring Netaji's birthday national holiday
- End of long drawn transfer saga as Sanchez, Mkhitaryan complete moves
- Swansea hold on to make Liverpool pay
- Titans tab Texan's Vrabel for head coach
- Malia Obama Fun Time in Big Apple with BF
- Turkey detains 24 over 'terror propaganda' against Syria operation
- Google Celebrates The Big Boss, Nigeria's Stephen Keshi
- Jose Mourinho: 'Alexis Sanchez completes Manchester United's attack'
- Supreme Court hops into case of endangered dusky gopher frog