Total snow accumulations with this round will range from a trace to 2 inches.
Fri: High: 52 Low: 28 Partly cloudy, windy. The daytime high is forecast at minus 20 with a wind chill of minus 36. East northeast wind 10 to 13 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
And on Saturday, expect a mostly sunny day with a high reaching 45.
Today will be mainly sunny with winds up to 15 km/h.More news: Makar Sankranti 2018: Puja timings, rituals and significance of this harvest festival
Baltimore health department Commissioner Leana Wen issued a "Code Blue" advisory from Saturday night through Monday morning. Temperature steady near minus 17 with a wind chill factor of minus 25. Wind: N/NE 5-15. High: 24.
Highs on Sunday will be in the low 40s. North northeast wind around 6 miles per hour becoming calm in the evening.
Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
Day, snow showers. High near 21. Less than 1 inch of snow is expected.More news: Dark Souls Remastered CONFIRMED: Nintendo Switch release revealed in Nintendo Direct
Tonight: Cloudy with snow developing and continuing throughout the night.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Chance of rain/snow overnight.
Fri: Hi: 44 Lo: 33 Partly cloudy.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.More news: Brightline's 'higher speed' train service will begin this weekend in Florida
Tuesday night: A 50 percent chance of snow.
- White House doctor declares Trump 'in excellent health'
- India were about to play an all-seam attack, reveals R Ashwin
- Plane skids off runway and dangles over a cliff
- U.S. disappointed in Myanmar decision on two reporters under OSA
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Revealed in Detroit
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) SVP Sells 8763 Shares of Stock
- Norwegians decline President Donald Trump's offer to move to US
- Ethiopia to release all political prisoners
- Search Efforts Continue After California Mudslides Killed At Least 15
- Donald Trump should apologize for remarks: African states