Total snow accumulations with this round will range from a trace to 2 inches.
Fri: High: 52 Low: 28 Partly cloudy, windy. The daytime high is forecast at minus 20 with a wind chill of minus 36. East northeast wind 10 to 13 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
And on Saturday, expect a mostly sunny day with a high reaching 45.
Today will be mainly sunny with winds up to 15 km/h.More news: Dark Souls Remastered CONFIRMED: Nintendo Switch release revealed in Nintendo Direct
Baltimore health department Commissioner Leana Wen issued a "Code Blue" advisory from Saturday night through Monday morning. Temperature steady near minus 17 with a wind chill factor of minus 25. Wind: N/NE 5-15. High: 24.
Highs on Sunday will be in the low 40s. North northeast wind around 6 miles per hour becoming calm in the evening.
Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
Day, snow showers. High near 21. Less than 1 inch of snow is expected.More news: Watford's Abdoulaye Doucoure scores equaliser against Southampton with hand
Tonight: Cloudy with snow developing and continuing throughout the night.
Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Chance of rain/snow overnight.
Fri: Hi: 44 Lo: 33 Partly cloudy.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.More news: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Revealed in Detroit
Tuesday night: A 50 percent chance of snow.
- Norwegians decline President Donald Trump's offer to move to US
- African states demand Trump apologise for racist remark
- Courtois slams Chelsea fans after Leicester draw
- Trump turns to Kelly to quell lawmakers complaints about immigration negotiations
- Brightline's 'higher speed' train service will begin this weekend in Florida
- Manchester City's Ilkay Gundogan reveals why he turned down Liverpool transfer
- Does The Data Supplment Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) Movement?
- Cleveland Cavs Willing To Trade Tristan Thompson
- Makar Sankranti 2018: Puja timings, rituals and significance of this harvest festival
- Canadiens' Danault to remain hospitalized after shot to head