"We were 1-0 up and suddenly we lost two goals and we don't know where they came from".
Although the Gunners looked nervous they still looked the most risky in the first half, and when Bellerin gave us the lead just after the break it looked like we were finally going to win a game at last.More news: Hina Khan vs Shilpa Shinde vs Vikas Gupta
Arsene Wenger, bereft of the services of Sanchez and Mesut Ozil, threw on Aaron Ramsey in a bid to find an equaliser but with Alexandre Lacazette continuing to misfire, the Gunners struggled to really test Asmir Begovic in the Bournemouth in goal and the hosts held on for a win that saw them shoot to 13th from 17th in the league table. We looked a bit lacklustre in the final third, not sharp enough to create chances and that's why as well when you are 1-0 up normally you should create more to be unsafe and we paid for that.
Arsenal's attack sputtered at Bournemouth on Sunday. Overall we have to look at it in a very objective and harsh way we made mistakes we should not have made.More news: 'Veere Di Wedding' Release Gets Pushed By Two Weeks
'We got them on their feet and they got behind us for the second goal'.
"The fans were flat so we needed to get them back in the game and a goal against a big team got them on their feet and then we added a second". We had to win the game. With Liverpool smashing the "invincible" Man City side, we are now a massive 8 points behind the 2nd, 3rd and 4th placed teams, and with Tottenham's 4-0 win yesterday the Spuds are now 5 points clear of us in 5th. "The attitude of the players was strong".More news: Mario Tennis Aces Announced for Nintendo Switch
- China rebuffs report it plans to halt USA treasury purchases
- Got Batteries? Power Outage Stalls CES Gadget Show
- Senator confirms Trump's 'shithole' remark, says there was so much more
- Jose Mourinho gives injury update of Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Kirby Star Allies Nintendo Switch Release Date Announced
- Eagles Hold On Against the Falcons to Reach the NFC Title Game
- Dark Souls Remastered publisher pegs leaked 50% loyalty scheme as a mistake
- Wind chill advisory issued for north Georgia mountains
- Navy's Ken Niumatalolo Makes Decision On The Arizona Job
- This star could leave if Alexis Sanchez joins Manchester United