Bradford's activation does not guarantee he will be among the 46 active players Sunday, and it's unclear whether Bridgewater will continue to back up Keenum as he has been doing since Week 10 or whether the Vikings will turn to Bradford now that he is back on the active roster. Well, the Minnesota quarterback may actually be in a team uniform on the sideline against the Saints after what the Vikings announced on Saturday.
The Minnesota Vikings have activated quarterback Sam Bradford prior to their Divisonal round matchup with the New Orleans Saints. Bradford returned in Chicago in Week 5 but was pulled before halftime after aggravating his injured left knee. This is going to be a very exciting game and while the Vikes have home field here I think the line is moving in the wrong direction as this one should be a field goal game. "He's working in, but he's got a way to go still".More news: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu arrives in India for six-day visit
Bradford, Bridgewater and Case Keenum are all scheduled to become free agents after the season, and Bradford's return to health during the playoffs could help his case if he hits the open market in March.
The Vikings waived tight end Kyle Carter to make room for Bradford.More news: Indie games Fe and Celeste are headed to the Nintendo Switch
That means the Saints-Vikings victor will be on the road when they play next week against the Eagles in the NFC championship game. The last time they dressed three QBs for a game was on November 7, 2013, while Leslie Frazier was still the head coach for a game against the Washington Redskins.
It's not immediately known if Bradford will sit ahead of Teddy Bridgewater on the depth chart and serve as the backup quarterback behind Case Keenum in Sunday's NFC divisional round playoff game versus the visiting New Orleans Saints.More news: North Korea accepts proposal for talks next week on Olympics
- Satyam scandal fallout: SEBI bars PriceWaterhouse from corporate audits for two years
- Ranger rides again: Ford introduces 2019 Ranger in Detroit
- Steep slopes on Mars reveal structure of buried ice
- Federal Agency Returns to Accepting Requests Under DACA
- Texas A&M wins in OT against Tennessee 79-76 - Recap, Box score
- Citizenship and Immigration Services return to accepting DACA requests
- Card Factory (CARD) Price Target Lowered to GBX 240 at Liberum Capital
- Musician Seal Calls Oprah Winfrey A 'Part Of The Problem'
- Golden State edges past Raptors 127-125, DeRozan scores 42
- Two killed in Lamu Al-Shabaab attack