The sudden arrival of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavat seems to have thrown the Hindi film industry's schedule haywire. The Shashank Ghosh directorial is delayed due to the clash with Indian Premier League matches, which is usually an unprofitable time to release a film with observed lower footfall in the theatres. "We are happy to announce that Veere Di Wedding will release on the 1st June 2018". It's uncertain what exactly caused the delay of the release date. Balaja Motion Pictures tweeted, "A wedding to remember and a date that's unforgettable!"More news: White House doctor declares Trump 'in excellent health'
"Veere Di Wedding" arrives on my Lakkshya's birthday! Earlier, the film was supposed to release on 18th May but Ekta Kapoor just confirmed that it will now release on 1st June. After films like Padmaavat and Pari, Kareena Kapoor Khan's upcoming Veere Di Wedding to gets postponed to a further date. Web series star will play Kareena's love interest in the film. Veere Di Wedding also has Swara Bhaskar and Sumeet Vyas playing pivotal parts. Co-produced by Rhea Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor and Nikhil Dwivedi, the film chronicles the story of four friends attending a wedding together.More news: NFC Divisional Playoff Notes: New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings
More news: This is final chance on nuclear deal, Trump warns Iran
- Hina Khan vs Shilpa Shinde vs Vikas Gupta
- Bournemouth Fight Back to Shock Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday
- Plane skids off runway and dangles over a cliff
- Residents evacuated amid Mount Mayon eruption warning
- Search Efforts Continue After California Mudslides Killed At Least 15
- Cleveland Cavs Willing To Trade Tristan Thompson
- Does The Data Supplment Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) Movement?
- India were about to play an all-seam attack, reveals R Ashwin
- Navy's Ken Niumatalolo Makes Decision On The Arizona Job
- Watford's Abdoulaye Doucoure scores equaliser against Southampton with hand