The sudden arrival of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavat seems to have thrown the Hindi film industry's schedule haywire. The Shashank Ghosh directorial is delayed due to the clash with Indian Premier League matches, which is usually an unprofitable time to release a film with observed lower footfall in the theatres. "We are happy to announce that Veere Di Wedding will release on the 1st June 2018". It's uncertain what exactly caused the delay of the release date. Balaja Motion Pictures tweeted, "A wedding to remember and a date that's unforgettable!"More news: Jose Mourinho gives injury update of Zlatan Ibrahimovic
"Veere Di Wedding" arrives on my Lakkshya's birthday! Earlier, the film was supposed to release on 18th May but Ekta Kapoor just confirmed that it will now release on 1st June. After films like Padmaavat and Pari, Kareena Kapoor Khan's upcoming Veere Di Wedding to gets postponed to a further date. Web series star will play Kareena's love interest in the film. Veere Di Wedding also has Swara Bhaskar and Sumeet Vyas playing pivotal parts. Co-produced by Rhea Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor and Nikhil Dwivedi, the film chronicles the story of four friends attending a wedding together.More news: White House doctor declares Trump 'in excellent health'
More news: NFC Divisional Playoff Notes: New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings
- African states demand Trump apologise for racist remark
- Navy's Ken Niumatalolo Makes Decision On The Arizona Job
- Got Batteries? Power Outage Stalls CES Gadget Show
- Senator confirms Trump's 'shithole' remark, says there was so much more
- Sii Investments Inc. WI Grows Holdings in US Bancorp (USB)
- Watford's Abdoulaye Doucoure scores equaliser against Southampton with hand
- Dark Souls Remastered publisher pegs leaked 50% loyalty scheme as a mistake
- India were about to play an all-seam attack, reveals R Ashwin
- Does The Data Supplment Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCSA) Movement?
- New York City just declared war on the oil industry